Kingston Design Corps

*TROY*

Espian and I had a great New Year. We went to Times Square and celebrated what would be the best year of our lives. James joined us as well but he left early because he had to work the next day. I booked us a room at a nearby hotel as we made love all night long until morning. I love him with all my heart and I knew this would be a great year.

I got my own apartment not so far from Kingston Design Corps. I start my internship tomorrow but thankfully it's with pay so I'll be good financially. I never struggled with finances because papa left me his inheritance.

Espian stayed in the same dorm room as he waited for his new roommate to show up. I wasn't so worried about the new roommate. I was more worried about him talking to Jayden and how he'll react that Espian and I are together.

I came back early from New York to get settled into my new apartment as Espian stayed but he lands in an hour. I haven't seen him for about a week and boy do I miss him. I never thought I would love someone again after my ex but Espian makes me happy and I wouldn't have it any other way.

He starts his new semester next week so he'll be staying with me for the next week. I only work a few days this week so I'll be spending time with my little honey badger.

I graduated but I'll have my graduation ceremony in the summer so that should be fun. Espian keeps repeating how much he's proud of me and how he can't walk to see me walk to get my college diploma. It's the best feeling ever when he supports me. I can't wait to see him tonight.

I finally got a new phone. My phone dings as I knew exactly who it was. I grabbed it from the kitchen counter and turned it over.

"Hey babe, I just landed. I can't wait to see you."

I put my phone in my pockets and headed to the airport. It was a 20-minute drive. As soon as I got there, Espian was already waiting for me outside. I quickly parked in the loading zone as he threw his luggage in the backseat and made his way into the front seat.

"Hey babe," he leaned over as his sweet lips touched mine.

"Mmm you've been eating your honeydew candies," I could taste the syrupy sweetness from his lips.

"Sorry I was nervous to see you and I ate almost the entire bag," he smiled as he put his seatbelt on. I drove out of the craziness of the airport and back to my place. I have a few surprises for him at home.

"How's your new place?" He asked as he intertwined his fingers with mine.

"I think you'll love it babe. I even left some space for your clothes in my drawer," I winked at him as a full display of white teeth appeared.

"Aww thank you babe but you didn't have to," he rubbed the top of my thumb with his finger.

"Anything for you," he leaned over as he kissed my cheek.

We finally made it to my apartment. I was on the tenth floor. I helped him carry his luggage as his smile never left his face. I adored him. As long as he's happy, I'm fucken happy.

I held the door open as he walked in. His mouth was slightly open as he admired how big my apartment was. It had a decent size kitchen with an expensive refrigerator that was digitally operated. The dining room had a circular dark wooden table with matching chairs as I decorated it with white China plates and shiny silverware. The lounge room had my personal style to it with a 65in flatscreen television and comfortable black leather couches with a black faux fur carpet.

"Wow, this is nice," he was still glancing everywhere as I closed the door and wrapped my arms around his waists. I slowly pecked his neck as he chuckled.