Chapter 2: Lunchtime!

Jisung was always the first to lunch, not wanting to wait in the crowded hallways to meet up with Seungmin, so he was surprised to see someone(s) already there.

    Arriving at the table, the squirrel-like boy sat down. "Hey Lixie and Jinnie! Why are you guys so early?" Jisung asked, putting his bag down. "We wanted to nab the new guy before anyone else does, get to know him a little, and rope him into our chaotic friend group!" The two boys were watching the cafeteria, not noticing the new kid right next to Jisung. "Guys... He's right here." Jisung said, Minho waving awkwardly from his spot. The two of the devil trio's eyes lit up like christmas trees. "We have to wait for introductions, don't tell me his name!" Hyunjin said loudly, Felix nodding harshly, "Yeah!" He chimed in, "We have to wait for everybody else!"

    So they sat in silence, Felix and Hyunjin shushing anyone trying to talk to them. The two had their eyes glued on Minho, watching his every move. "Well!" "SHHH!" "Shush me one more time and see where that gets you." Felix shut up. "I'm going to get food while we wait, will you please come with?" Jisung asked Minho, glaring at the other two when they stood up. "You guys have freaked him out! Calm yourselves by the time we get back! Sheesh!"

    By the time Minho and Jisung got back to the table, the two had visibly calmed down and the others were there. Everyone had their trays of dino nuggets, Hyunjin groaning on about how they never serve anything else. "You know," Minho started as they walked back to the table, "My best friend Jeongin absolutely adores dino nuggets. The dude would eat only that if you gave him the choice!" Jisung laughed, it seemed the new boy knew all the right things to say.

    When they sat down, Chan grabbed Jisung and hugged him saying, "You don't get to steal my best friend, he's mine and Changbin's!" Changbin chiming in with a 'YEAH!' But the smile on Chan's face gave away they were joking. "I already have a best friend! But I wouldn't mind having some new friends! I didn't have many at my old school, I wasn't very popular!" He awkwardly laughed. "WHAT?!" Felix and Hyunjin shouted at the same time, Seungmin punching their shoulders. While Chan gave them a mother's death glare, Jisung said to Minho, "And this is why we call them the devil trio!"

    After calming down, again, Felix spoke up, "Sorry about that, but with a face like that!" He gestured wildly at Minho's head, "How were you not popular?!"

Lunch carried on, the conversations not unlike the previous.