Chapter 7: Mondays

Jisung hated Mondays, purely because he had to go to school and learn. So as he dragged his feet to the usual morning table, he thought back to how warm his bed had been that morning.

So warm...

    Jisung had been sitting at the table with his head down for a while now, when he felt a tap on his shoulder. "Hey Sungie!" It was Minho, smiling down at him. Jisung smiled lightly. "Hey Minho! How are you today?" He asked. "I'm doing good, what about you?" Minho replied, sitting down. "I'm good as we-"

"YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THE MORNING I'VE HAD!"

    Jisung closed his eyes, whispering to Minho, "Get ready for a headache to end all headaches..." Minho watched, confused, as Felix ran up to the table, Bitchass1 and 3, as usual, right behind him.

"So..."

.

.

.

    Rambling, Felix was rambling. "And that's when I swear my dog said-" Felix was cut off by the bell. "I'll finish at lunch... Maybe, bye!" The rest of the group, aside from Things 1 and 3, were just confused, getting up and heading off to class.

    Noticing Minho's state, Jisung giggled. "You wanna walk with us, Minho?" Seungmin asked the dazed boy. Minho looked at the two hallway buddies, a look in his eye that screamed to end his confusion. "It's best not to think about it." Jisung said, pulling the boy up and walking. "If he's not on drugs, how does he swear his dog talks to him?" Minho asked Seungmin. "You'll learn to somewhat understand it... Someday soon..." Seungmin looked to Jisung, who nodded in a solemn way.

"I don't think I'll ever understand it..."

.

.

.

    The class was chatting quietly, the teacher speaking up. "You'll be getting partners for a project! Cliche, I know, but the author is lazy!" Many confused faces were worn around the room. "I know right? So friggen lazy!" Came the unmistakable voice of Jackson Wang. "What are they talking about?" Minho whispered to Jisung, the latter shrugging his shoulders.

    After calling out numerous names, the teacher got to Minho and Jisung."Jisung and Minho!" The teacher called, a feeling of relief flooding Jisung's body. "Thank god, right?" Jisung said to Minho. The cat guy chuckled agreeing. "I have no other friends aside from you guys, so that would've been awkward!" "Definitely!" Jisung paused, trying to find the right way to ask his question. "Do you wanna come over to mine? To work on the project?"

"Yeah!"