Chapter 12: Him?!

Chan and Changbin weren't the least bit surprised at the news. While they sat in the library, Changbin explained. "Jackson already told our whole class." this made Hyunjin quite sad, not being the first gossip and all. "It's okay though, Jinnie. You told it best!" Chan reassured. After lifting Hyunjin's mood, the group sat and talked about nothing.

Bzzz! Bzzz!

    Minho pulled his phone out of his pocket, checking his notifications.

InnieBean
Hey
Answer

MinnieBean
Wha?
Shouldn't you be in school young man?

InnieBean
Nope
There's a surprise for you at your schools office
Hurry, it's getting cold!
seen

    Telling the group he had to go to the office, Minho set off on a little adventure. See... He doesn't quite know where the office is. After a good couple of minutes though, he finally found it. Walking inside, he didn't bother to look at the troublemakers in their seats of shame. "Hello, I was told there's something for me here?" he spoke to the office aid. The fellow student looked behind him and giggled.
    All of a sudden there was a weight on his back.
    As he stumbled a bit, Minho went on high alert and grabbed the person's legs to keep them there. "Minnie bean!" a familiar voice called, some snickers from the troublemakers heard as well. One dirty look from Minho and they were looking anywhere but his way. "Thank you, have a nice day!" Minho said, carrying the person on his back out the door. "Why didn't you tell me, Innie?" he asked the smiling boy.
    "Surprise!"
    Minho nearly dropped the boy at the sudden shout. "Don't yell in my ear, child!" he scolded lightly. "Sorry!" Jeongin apologized, stifling his giggles. "So you must be the new kid everyone's talking about?" Minho asked, rounding the corner to the library. "Yep! I wanted to surprise you!" Jeongin said with a pout. "What a wonderful surprise!" Minho said, opening the library door with his hip. Thank god it was push, not pull. "Do you have a free period right now?" "Yeah? Why?"
    "I'm back guys! And I brought a present!"
    Jeongin smiled brightly at the familiar, and surprised, faces. "Hiya guys!" he said, waving from his place on Minho's back. "Now get down, your backpack is killing me!" Jeongin gladly hopped off Minho's back, going to give every one of his friends a hug. "Nooooo! I'm meltiiiing..." Changbin groaned out as he was hugged. Hyunjin looked at Felix then Seungmin, who looked at Hyunjin then Felix, who looked at Seungmin then Hyunjin. Their shout was in unison.
    "The new kid is him?!"