Chapter 13: Saved...

After school on Wednesday, Jisung was walking home alone. On his usual route, he passed by people upon people. This time, though, he wanted to take a more scenic route. This proved to be a bad idea when he passed by an abandoned park. Occupied by one of the worst of the bad kids. Now here's something you should know.
    Jisung is gay.
    Basically his whole friend group is, and this wasn't unknown to the school. Of course they got teased endlessly, bullied and the like, but they had each other, and it never got too bad. This particular boy, named Bryce after my disgusting horrible ex, was known to be especially nasty though. He started out by cat-calling Jisung, making the boy extremely uncomfortable. But even as he sped up, the boy got up to follow.
    Bryce was catching up, and fast. "Where are you going there, pretty boy?" he asked, blocking Jisung's way. "Home." Jisung replied, voice unsteady and weak. "Why don't you stay a while, hm? C'mon, we'll have fun!" Bryce leaned forward, sticking out his pinky. "Promise!" he said, a sickening grin on his face. "I really should get home..." Jisung's fear was growing by the second.
    Out of the corner of his eye, Jisung saw someone walking past.
    He panicked.
    He screamed.
    He screamed bloody murder, catching the attention of the passerby. Dropping to a crouch, Jisung dodged the bully as he tried to cover his mouth, hiding his face. With his eyes screwed shut he just hoped he'd created enough of a scene to-
    "What are you doing?"
    If Jisung had paid attention, he would've noticed how familiar that voice sounded. "I'm just hanging with a friend, scared him. Y'know, teenager things. I'm sure you understand." When no response came, Jisung's head shot up. He had tears in his eyes along with a silent cry for help. Looking at the passerby, he recognized those cat eyes anywhere. "Jeongin, help Jisung off the floor please." Minho said. He stepped in front of Jisung and Jeongin, standing face to face with the bully.
    "So the new kids are on Jisung's side, eh?"