Chapter 10: Flutter

Minho was in the bathroom showering and changing into some too-big clothes Jisung owned. Jisung, who'd already showered, was on his phone waiting and sitting at his desk. He put his phone down when he heard footsteps approaching from the hallway. Turning around, Jisung was met with the sight of Minho drying his hair.

For some reason, his heart fluttered.

    Chalking it up to his tiredness, Jisung ignored it. "Hey there, I see the clothes fit?" Jisung said, starting up a conversation. "Yep, I'm just wondering how big they ware on you. The sweater is big on me even!" and just like that, they were back to talking.

"The other day, this baby squirrel thought I was its mother!" -Jisung

"The other day Soonie... and so Doongie... and then Dori..." -Minho

"My favorite color changed just now while you were showering, now it's mint!" -Jisung

"So I have this theory that inspired by a certain someone's bunny Mr. Floppers. Bunny's are from the moon, yay or nay?" -Minho

.

.

.

    Waking up to his alarm going off Jisung groaned. Slowly but surely the squirrel boy woke up, stretching out but not getting up. "What time is it?" Minho groggily asked, scaring Jisung so bad he fell off of the bed. "I forgot you were there!" he yelled from the floor.

    Laughing his ass off, Minho rolled around on the bed. "Stop laughing! It's not funny!" Jisung complained while getting off of the floor. Minho's laughter, however, didn't cease. "How did you get so surprised that you fell?!" he asked between laughs. Jisung pouted, getting clothes from his dresser and going to the door. "I'm gonna go change. You better not be laughing when I get back!" he warned the cat guy. Minho's laughter eventually died down while the other changed. "I'm back, I see you're done laughing too." Jisung said while walking over to Minho.

    Minho pouted at the look on Jisung's face, he looked unimpressed. "I'm sooorryyyy!" he whined. Getting up, Minho walked over to Jisnng and wrapped his arms around the smaller. This small action caused both boys' hearts to beat the tiniest bit faster. Pulling away, Minho saw a light red dusting Jisung's face, which mirrored his own.

Once again, they ignored it.

    Coughing awkwardly, Jisung grabbed a pair of sweatpants that looked Minho's size. "Hope you don't mind wearing sweats to school. There isn't enough time to stop at your house." Minho smiled, taking the pants from Jisung. "Not at all, they're comfy!" he said, going to the bathroom to change. This left Jisung to his thoughts...

Why does he make my heart flutter?