Chapter 28: Seungmin?!

It took the others quite a bit before they noticed. "Awwww!" Seungmin called, turning to Changbin and fake gagging. "You won't be doing that when you're in love!" Chan called, eyes never leaving his phone. "In love? Seungmin?" Seungmin blushed bright red at the comment, intriguing everyone in the room who was awake. Jeongin fell asleep too. "You like someone!" Felix stated, not even bothering to ask.
    "No!"
    The hasty, overcompensating response only raised suspicion in the others. "You do!" Minho said. With all of the commotion, Jeongin and Jisung both woke up. "What's going on?" Jeongin asked, rubbing his eyes with fisted hands. "Seungmin has a crush!"
    "No I don't!" the very red boy yelled, covering his face with a pillow. I guess no one noticed how Hyunjin got the smallest bit quieter, his eyes losing the tiniest bit of their sparkle.
    No one but the all seeing mother.
    "Lets stop teasing Seungmin, guys. He'll turn into a cherry at this point." Chan said, eyeing Hyunjin as he spoke. No one noticed that either. "But-" Changbin cut Felix off saying, "Mom said stop, we better listen." Hyunjin, to avoid suspicion, put a smile on his face and chimed in. "Yeah! I don't wanna get grounded!" he said. Laughter flew around the room as everyone finally stopped teasing Seungmin.
    Once the others were invested in their conversations again, Chan pulled Hyunjin aside. "What's up? You look sad," he stated, a concerned look on his face. "Nothing, I'm fine," Hyunjin replied, looking away. Chan watched as tears filled the younger's eyes, pulling him into another room all together. "Come here." Hyunjin clung to Chan as he cried softly, cheeks red and tears falling quickly. "What's wrong, hm?" Chan asked again, running his hands up and down Hyunjin's back.
    "It hurts..." Hyunjin said quietly. "What hurts, babes?" The crying boy pulled away before saying, "Loving him. It hurts..." Chan smiled softly. "I know, pumpkin. And I'm sorry that I can't help with the hurt. This is something only you can solve, but that doesn't mean you have to go it alone." Pulling Hyunjin back into his arms, Chan gently moved the others head to his shoulder.
    He let him cry.
    As the two stood in silence, a laughing Felix came running into the room. "Guys! You'll never believe what- Hey, what's wrong?" he asked. Hyunjin tensed, pulling away from Chan and wiping his eyes and nose quickly. "Nothin," he said, looking at Chan then Felix. "Hey... You know you can tell me anything, right?" Felix said, placing a hand on Hyunjin's shoulder.
    Hyunjin's face screwed up as he tried not to cry a second time. "I know," he choked out. Felix looked at Chan, who shook his head, and decided to leave it alone. "You know, Changbin just ate a fly." Hyunjin wiped his eyes before smiling and laughing. The three waited for the color in Hyunjin's face to go down before walking back out into the living room.
    There Changbin was, gagging and coughing and looking utterly disgusted, and to say the rest of the boys died of laughter is vastly an understatement.