Chapter 24: Planning

“Just not any time soon.” Minho clarified to Chan and Changbin. “I feel like it would be inappropriate considering what just happened. But another part of me thinks that this would be a possible good time. Like he needs some happiness now more than ever, and I could give it to him. At least I like to think I can.” Chan nodded, thinking while Changbin tried to soak in the information given to him. “Wait, you like Jisung?”
    “Geez, Bin! Catch up, dumbass.” Chan said, turning away from Changbin and facing Minho. “Honestly?” A nod. “If you do it now, it could go one of two ways. One, he could get mad at you. Two, he could end up liking the gesture very much. Or he could do something none of us expect! It’s a gamble, are you willing to take it?” Minho thought for a moment, weighing his choices. “I think I might wait ‘till at least next week. I don’t know if I could wait any longer though.”
    A cat came waltzing into the room, two more following. They all went straight to Minho, who picked them up one by one and set them on the bed. “You are aware that they can jump up themselves?” Chan asked, eyebrows furrowed. “I know, but they don’t. They're lazy.”
    “You like Jisung?!”
    “Yes!” Minho and Chan chorused, an exasperated tone in their combined voices. “Just wondering.” Changbin said, holding his hands up in surrender. “But why are you telling us this?” he asked. “Well, I thought it might be helpful if I had his best friends on board the planning committee.” Minho replied, shrugging his shoulders.
    “Sounds legit.”
    Minho smiled, appreciating their willingness to cooperate. “You said there was a planning committee. Who all is on it?” Chan questioned. “So far? Only you guys and my mom and dad. I still haven’t told the others.” the cat lover said. “Well that’ll be fun! You’ll have a great time admitting a crush to the devil trio.” Chan said, laughing. “You should tell them soon so they don’t wreck your plan. Most of them can’t catch a hint to save their lives.”
    “Changbin, that’s rude.”
    “Do I look like I care?”
    “This is gonna be great…”