Chapter 11: New Kid... Again?

"This weekend was really fun! Next time we should get the whole gang together!" Jisung said, an extra skip in his step. "That sounds great, Sungie." Minho replied, smiling. "You could even bring Jeongin! Then the whole whole gang would be together!" Jisung ended up rambling on and on about what they could do during their slumber party while they walked.

"Jisung! Minho! Hey!"

    Jisung whipped his head around, looking behind himself. Felix, Hyunjin, and Seungmin were all walking up behind the two. "Hey guys! What's up?" Minho asked, pausing to let them catch up. "Nothin'! Just wanted to walk with you guys!" Hyunjin said, skipping instead of walking. "Well, I'll tell you about my idea!" Jisung said excitedly, jumping a little. Jisung went back and forth with the others about the idea, all of the boys getting excited. "And we have to invite Jeongin!"

"That's what I'm saying!"

    Minho watched fondly as his friends chatted away. He'd never really had anyone except for Jeongin, and the fact that these people, his people, welcomed him with open arms... Well he's just extremely grateful, and even that's an understatement.

    The group talked all through their free time before school, Changbin and Chan joining in as well. They planned out the whole weekend, and now all that was left was to wait.

.

.

.

    When Minho, Seungmin, and Jisung got to lunch, they felt an overwhelming feeling of doom.They knew exactly why when they saw Hyunjin and Felix buzzing in their seats. "Cover your ears, it's about to get loud." Seungmin warned. The three walked over to the table, and once they were in the other two's sight, they were goners. "Did ya hear?!" Felix spoke loudly, bouncing up and down in his seat. "Shhh! It's my turn! You got to spill the tea last time!" Hyunjin scolded, his frown immediately replaced by a smile.

    Jisung and Minho had a mini staring contest, Jisung winning. Minho took the bullet. "What are we supposed to have heard?" he asked, physically flinching when Hyunjin shouted in victory. "They haven't heard! Well let me tell ya! I heard that Mina heard from Tzuyu, who heard from Lisa, who heard from Taeyong, who heard from Hwasa, who heard from Jungkook, who heard from Namjoon, who heard from Jackson-" Hyunjin finally took a breath.

"That we're getting a new kid!"