#70 To be his girlfriend.

Tia and I shopped for prom dresses, I wasn't really feeling the whole 'prom thing' but she insisted I shouldn't wait until last minute to get a dress so here we are, piling into boutique after boutique and trying on many dresses in different style...

Tia and I shopped for prom dresses, I wasn't really feeling the whole 'prom thing' but she insisted I shouldn't wait until last minute to get a dress so here we are, piling into boutique after boutique and trying on many dresses in different styles and colours.

"What do you think about this one?" Tia asked, checking herself out in the mirror.

"I like it!" I replied without any enthusiasm. 

"No, I don't like the colour." she said removing the dress.

I tilted my head back and sighed, I am never going to get out of here. 

***

"Harris is here." Tia shouted from the doorway, we invited him round for a movie marathon after Tia and I failed to buy prom dresses. I feel like I've spent a lot of time with Liam lately and I don't want to be the girl who forgets about her friends when she gets involved with a guy. 

"What's up Olivia?" Harris said eyeing my elevated feet that sat comfortably under a ice pack.

"Oh, she's just being dramatic because we walked to too many shops today. Ignore her." Tia chirped in, I gave her my best glower and Harris laughed.

We settled down on the sofa under blankets, with popcorn and other snacks to keep us awake. We're doing the Harry Potter challenge. You have to watch as many of the movies as possible before falling asleep. Whoever lasted out the longest won the challenge. So far we made it through Philosophers Stone and Chamber of Secrets but it was getting late and my eyes were starting to get heavy so I rested my head on Harris' shoulder and tried to keep up with Prisoner of Azkaban. There was a knock a door and my friends looked at me with questioning looks, like I had xray vision and could see who it was.

"Should I answer it? Who's knocking at half past eleven at night?" Tia said.  They knocked again and I nodded my head because we had Harris here to protect us.

We paused the movie while Tia went to open the door, listening carefully to the chatter coming from the hallway. When Tia returned Liam was with her and on instinct I sat up really quickly, pulling away from Harris and meeting Liams intense gaze with a guilty look like I had been caught doing some wrong. Tia sat down completely oblivious to the now awkward tension that was thick in the air. 

"Liam are you ok?" I said, through a loud, raspy voice. 

Liam didn't answer me or pull his eyes away from Harris and I knew I needed to put more space between us so I stood up and walked over to Liam, gesturing him to follow me to the kitchen. I told them they could resume the movie. 

"Are you okay?" I asked again when I had Liam alone.

"Yeah." He said through an impassive, cold voice. Great, I was getting this Liam. 

Are you hurt?" I looked him over with concern and nothing alarming stood out to me.

"No." He said bluntly.