Chapter 14: Germany.

So there we were, less than a week later, at an airport in Germany, fighting against Captain America and the rest of the Avengers. Not your typical Saturday afternoon to say the least. I could feel Spider-Man fidgeting from beside me, something I learned to familiarise with the hero.

"Hey, Pete, it's gonna be fine, okay."

I offered him a smile as he started to slowly stop moving.

"There's just so much that could go wrong today and I don't want that burden if it's my fault."

"With great power, comes great responsibility."

The brunet looked at me.

"Uncle Ben use to always say that to me."

Before I could even reply, Iron Man had given Peter the code word.

"Underoos!"

I watched as Peter swooped down, shooting a web and stealing Captain America's shield and binding his hands together. I stayed in my position, knowing someone was going to be passing through the terminal at some stage.

"Nice job, kid."

Peter, being the awkward soul that he is, started to talk a little too much during a time like this. I saw Cap hold his hands up and Clint shot the web off. Ant-Man retrieved Steve's shield, leaving Spider-Man puzzled. I heard Rhodey say that Wilson and Barnes were in the fifth wing, my wing, Tony asking if I had caught that. I did. Peter's voice rang over the comms.

"Hey, Mr. Stark, what should I do?"

"What we discussed. Keep your distance. Web 'em up."

"Okay, copy that!"

I saw Barnes and Wilson walking swiftly up the terminal.

"Hey, fellas."

They looked around for the source of my voice, eyes finding me as I hopped down in front of them.

"Look, this is a long day for everyone so how about we make this quick, yeah?"

The two soldiers shared a look of confusion, the Falcon speaking up.

"Listen here, kid, you ain't no match for us so why don't you go run along home and let the big boys deal with this."

The Winter Soldier then spoke up, with a less threatening tone.

"It's two against one, kid."

I smirked at them.

"I like those odds."

Before saying another word I ran at them, not entirely sure how I was suppose to take on two super soldiers. What was I thinking?! I went for the guy with the wings, pouncing on him like a cat would a bird. Using the 'ianuae magicae' spell I was able to attack the Falcon from all corners, confusing him completely. I teleported to behind him so as he turned around I delivered a fist to his face.

"Oh would you look at that, beaten by a teenage girl. Maybe you should 'let the big boys handle it'."

Just as I put Wilson down Spider-Man swung through the glass wall and kicked him backwards as he started to get up, now lying permanently on the ground. Bucky threw a punch, Peter catching his fist effortlessly.

"You have a metal arm? That is awesome, dude!"

Sam hit Peter as he pushed past me, sending me down as he dragged Peter into the air, leaving me and Barnes on the ground. I gripped my side as the fresh stitches Peter had done started to pain me once again. I seen Barnes walk over to me, surprised when he offered me a hand. With slight hesitation I took it, gasping as a dart of pain shot through my body causing the Winter Soldier to give me a look.