Chapter 48: Goodbyes.

With her powers, Wanda picked up some debris on the ground and tried to crush Thanos with it. Ebony May grabbed the Gauntlet with his telekinesis of bricks. He did the same for T'Challa, trying to stop him from getting the glove.

"I got it!"

Peter grabbed the Gauntlet with his webshooters and is surrounded by Chitauri. I landed beside him as more and more Chitauri pile in.

"Pete, I think this would be a good time for instant kill!"

He looked at me briefly before talking to Karen.

"Activate Instant Kill!"

The Robotic Spider Legs came out of his back, stabbing the Chitauri as I opened various portals, shutting them as the enemies were half way through, rendering them dead. The spaceship cannons appeared and started to fire at us. It flung Maximoff away. Wong made a shield and held it up. The others do the same. Suddenly one of the cannons hit a dam. Water started to flood into the battlefield. Pepper was the first to notice.

"Uh, is anyone else seeing this?"

Doctor Strange looked at the broken dam and used his magic to stop the water from flooding the battlefield. Meanwhile, Peter and I were still battling the Chitauri.

"I got this. I got this!"

"Pete, we don't got this!"

"Help! Somebody, help!"

"Hey, Queens, heads up."

Steve's voice came over the comms as he threw Mjolnir, Peter wrapped an arm around my waist as he shot a web and glided along, Pepper Potts catching him. She then dropped us on Valkyrie's Pegasus.

"Hey! Nice to meet you– OH, MY GOD!"

The next thing I know the cannons knocked Peter Parker off the Pegasus, then we turn to face something in the sky as all the cannons start shooting at something. I watched below as Carol Danvers landed near Peter, who was on the ground, weirdly hugging the gauntlet with his body. Peter got up and passed her the gauntlet.

"I don't know how you're gonna get it through all that." Peter stated as he looked at the mounds of enemies running their way.

Wanda arrived, Valkyrie and I flying on her Pegasus as she arrived.

"Don't worry." Wanda reassured.

"She's got help."

Okoye finished as Pepper landed next to her, followed by Mantis, Shuri, the Wasp, Gamora from twenty-fourteen and Nebula. Thanos' army charged while we help Captain Marvel go through the Outriders, Sakaarans and Chitauri. Gamora took out a gorilla, while Okoye took out Corvus Glaive. Wanda and Valkyrie destroyed two leviathans. Carol then started flying towards the van with the Gauntlet, flying past enemies and going through enemy blockades that were in her way with ease. Thanos, seeing this, starts running towards her, but was stopped by Pepper, Shuri and I, who blasted him backwards. Thanos, after seeing Danvers fly past him, threw his double sword at the van, destroying it and the quantum realm tunnel, throwing Captain Marvel backwards and losing her grip on the Gauntlet, which fell to the ground. Doctor Strange steadied the water after the explosion. In the final brawl for the Stark Gauntlet, Iron-Man moved one of Thanos' enemies aside and saw the Gauntlet. He ran to get it, but saw Thanos, who he tackled.
Thanos smacked Stark away, knocking him out. Then Thor arrived with Stormbreaker and Mjolnir in an attempt to pin Thanos' arm down, with assistance from Captain America. Peter landed beside me as we watched as Thanos overpowered them and knocked them both out. After picking up the Gauntlet, Carol arrived, punching away at Thanos while he was holding the Gauntlet. She kept punching him, but Thanos grabbed her by the arm and flung her away.