Chapter 27: Vulture.

I walked into the old Brooklyn factory to see that the building collapsed, it's wreckage obviously raining down on anyone inside, meaning there was a possibility that Peter was in here somewhere.

"Peter!"

I lifted up the bottom of my dress as I stumbles over the rubble in heels. I walked on until I heard grunts and cries.

"Peter!"

I picked up my pace, following his voice to reveal Peter under the debris, still alive. He paniced and took off his mask. He struggled to get up but failed.

"Hello! Hello! Please. Hey, hey, please. I'm down here. I'm down here. I'm stuck. I'm stuck. I can't move. I can't..."

Peter took a moment to catch his breath and looked down at his reflection on a puddle. The Spider-Man mask in the puddle covered half the reflection, making it look as if he was wearing the Spider-Man mask on half his face.

" Peter?! "

I could see him as I climbed down the debris.

"Sof?!"

I skidded down to where he was, crawling over to him, grabbing his hand.

"Pete, it's okay, we're gonna get you out of here."

Once again, Peter tried to push the debris off his back. It didn't work. I lay down on my stomach, coming face to face with Peter.

"Peter, look at me, hey, hey, look. You're Spider-Man, okay? You're the protector of this city. A hero."

A small cry escaped his lips.

"But not only that; you're Peter Parker. And you don't give up no matter what shit is thrown at you, you get up and you fight through it. Now you're gonna find that strength and you're gonna get out of here. Amd we are gonna take this bastard down once and for all. You hear me?! "

That was all I needed to say for only moments later Peter finally freed himself from the debris and got up amongst rubbles, stumbling onto me as I supported him. He looked at me until he spotted Vulture perching on top of a stripped billboard. Vulture spread his wings and prepared for takeoff. Peter shot his web and swung onto the billboard, but narrowly missed Vulture, who flew away. Spider-Man shot his web directly at Vulture. The outer panels of the plane lit up and mirrored New York City. Vulture went after the plane as Peter and I followed.
Vulture checked behind him but missed Spider-Man, who was hanging from a web attached to his back.
As he got higher and higher up, the night view of New York City got smaller and smaller under our feet.

Vulture flew to the bottom of the plane and held on. Peter bumpped into the plane a few times, but managed to grab onto it. The wing suit wrapped around Vulture like a shell. He put the matter phase shifter on the plane, creating a small rectangular window, and moved inside. Peter tried to follow Vulture, but lost his grip and almost fell off the plane as I used an attraction spell to keep me attached to the plane. A small drone was launched out from the wing suit, startling Peter. Vulture manipulated the cockpit dashboard, piloting the plane off track. Peter was still struggling to open the wing suit. Peter kicked Vulture's wing suit and pushed it aside a bit. The air pressure inside the cabin dropped , activating the alarm. Vulture checked an external monitor and realised that we had followed him. He growled in anger. Vulture came out and put on his wing suit. Peter tried to hang onto the airplane. Vulture came at him and took out panels right above his head. Peter shot his web at Vulture. Peter was now suspended in air, one hand holding onto the web sticking to the plane, another hand holding onto the web glued to Vulture. The webs snapped off and Peter was sucked in towards the engines.

"Peter!"

He shot his web to stop the propellers. Vulture, who was also dragged to the engines, escaped death, but his wing suit was a bit damaged. Hanging onto propeller blades laced with spiderweb, Peter sighed in relief, as did I. Suddenly, the propeller fell off. Peter avoided the crisis by holding onto the plane and kicking the propeller off his body. Vulture flew back and attacked Peter, who avoided them, but Vulture kept coming at him. The impact set one of the engines on fire. Peter clung onto the side of the engine with a thin strand of web.

Vulture set to break open the ceiling of the plane. Still hanging from the engine, Peter and I saw the plane flying straight at the city.

"Oh, my god."

"Pete, what are we gonna do?!"

Peter shot his web at the right wing of the plane and pulled on it to change the plane's direction. On the streets, passersby watched the plane flying overhead. Vulture tore open the ceiling and held a box in his claws.
Peter continued to struggle with the plane as I started chanting a spell to help him.

"Please turn! Please turn!"

The plane narrowly missed crashing into the city and headed toward Coney Island. Instead of escaping, Vulture tried to hold onto a box as the plane came crashing down.