BNHA Part 60

--No POV--

Mr. Aizawa:Well that was a highly unproductive meeting. Decide what you'll do by tomorrow morning. If you don't,we'll go by my idea. An educational lecture... | Everyone:You mean just a class? | Denki:Who'd come see that? | Sero:He's joking,right? | Kirishima:No way,we'll decide what we'll do by tonight! | Everyone:Yeah!

Soon enough,it was nighttime and the rest of the class was in the common room,except for a few others.

Ojiro:Huh,where's the raid team? | Denki:Not here. They're catching up with extra classes,so we'll have to pick for them. | Ojiro:What about Bakugo? | Denki:Sleeping.

Ida:Now that things have quieted down,I have some thoughts about our list. It's obvious we've caused some strain on the students. It would make sense to choose something that might raise their spirits and an effort to make it up to them.

Momo:I don't disagree,we're aiming to be heroes,right? So we should be aware of any trouble we've caused for others. | Ida:Correct,and with that in mind,I don't think we can offer the students of UA a meal that satisfies their taste buds,since they're used to Lunch Rush's gourmet cooking.

Naki:Aw,so no food? | Ida:I believe that would be for the best. There must be another way we can be of service. | Shoji:We have to keep THEIR needs in mind. If we're the only ones having fun,then it'll be a disaster. | Sato:It's frustrating,but Lunch Rush is too good.

Hagakure:Kay,so what then? | Momo:Well,we can cut out the food ideas,and that way we can focus on experiences. There's the maid cafe,petting zoo,and whatever a fun house is. | Sero:A zoo sounds kinda smelly and unsanitary. | Hagakure:Hm,stress relief...

Jiro:I still think a skit would be a lot of fun. | Sero:Watching amateurs perform can be pretty stressful. | Mina:Why don't we have a big dance party! | Todoroki:*stands up* Hm,dancing...that's a good idea. | Mina:Wait,you mean you'd be into that? | Todoroki:*sits back down and grabs the laptop* Hang on a second. There's something I've seen before with Clyde. (searches it up) What's it called again? Is it a parade or festival? Or is it concert? I don't know what its called exactly,but it looks like everyone enjoys it. (finds a video) There,something like this.

Mineta:Not what I'd expected from you or Clyde. Oh,wait,are both of you like some kind of secret raver?! | Todoroki:No,definitely not for Clyde,I just agree with Ida's opinion that we should provide stress relief for the people in the other courses. In order to do that,maybe we should focus on something that offers entertainment for everyone. I got the idea from my extra exam training.

Ida:Interesting,singing and dancing huh? | Sero:None of us really dances,do we? No one wants to see a cringey routine. | Mina:No prob,I got you fam! | Mineta:Hold on you idiots! Dance is about rhythm,thunderous beats! If we do this,we need some serious jams! | Hagakure:Well,if we're talking about music...!

Everyone looks at Jiro.

Jiro:......What? | Hagakure:What if we perform live! With all your intruments! | Jiro:A-Absolutely not! | Hagakure:What's wrong??? You're really good at playing and teaching people how to play! And you always look like you're having a ton of fun when you make music! I bet everyone in school would love to hear you rock out!

Jiro:*looks down* No,I'm not Ashido,Sato,or Aeden. Their hobbies actually help their hero work. They have a purpose,but music...it really is just a hobby. Sorry...I just don't think it's something I wanna show off to the school. | Denki:Oh! That's why you got weird... (walks up to her face) But,you can play so many instruments,you're freaking awesome! | Naki:Mrs. Jiro! Why not use your skill to make other people smile! I think you'll be so awesome when you become a pro!