1

Emma walked into the school, smirking as she watched everyone move out the way for her. She had a cream tank top with a pair of light blue jeans, ripped a few times for fashion. Her usual red leather jacket sat comfortably on her. In her hand sat a crowbar, ready for when she ever needed it. She got to her locker, put the code in and unlocked it, tossing the crowbar inside. She took her timetable out and glanced at it, taking a second look at the English teachers name.

"Mills?" Emma questioned, looking at it with so much shock. She never wanted to have Mills as a teacher, she was strict and dam right cruel. "Fuck" Emma huffed as she slammed the locker shut, scrunching the paper up in her hand.

"What's up, Swan" Jake asked, approaching his friend with a laugh at her reaction.

Jake was held back from last year, he punched a teacher so of course he was held back. He has short blonde hair, a sharp jawline and a reputation that always proceeds him. He wore all black except a red leather jacket, matching his best friend.

"They gave me Mills" Emma replied, leaning against the locker as she shoved her hands into her jacket pocket.

"So? You don't go to class anyway" Jake laughed, nudging her shoulder like she was being stupid.

"Yeah but I have to this year, I want out of this shit hole. I'm never getting out with that bitch as my teacher" Emma huffed, kicking her leg behind her so it hit the locker.

"It won't be so bad, Em. You always got next year" Jake laughed, encouraging one from the blonde as they stood up straight.

The bell for first period rang, causing the halls to empty quickly. Of course, Emma and Jake took their time going to the top floor of the school. Jake went off down the left side and Emma down the right, heading for her English class. As she slowly walked down, she looked at all the pieces of written work on the wall and judged them as if she could do better.

"Swan" the principal shouted from behind, walking towards her in a fast pace.

"What's up, Carl" Emma asked as she spun on her heels, rudely using the man's first name.

"It's Mr Anderson to you, why aren't you in class" he asked with a sigh, knowing all too well she'd be here.

"I'm on my way" Emma replied with a smile, gesturing the man to look the direction she was walking.

"We can walk together and I can make sure you go in" Carl said in a strict voice so she knew it wasn't an option.

Emma rolled her eyes and set off walking again. They soon made it to her classroom, seeing the brunette teacher writing on the board. Carl opened the door, catching the attention of the teacher. She had short, brunette hair that flowed around her face. She wasn't very tall but wore heels that fooled no one. She was stunning and her body was perfect, shown well by the tight red dress she was wearing. Her makeup was flawless, like always, with her signature red lip. Her name was Regina Mills.

"Awe, Miss Swan, I had wondered when I'd be seeing you" Regina said, looking at the younger woman with a judgemental look in her eyes.

"The pleasure is all mine, Mrs Mills" Emma sarcastically said, lifting a pretend hat off her head as she bowed to the woman.

"You're trying to be funny? Oh, how adorable" Regina mockingly said with a fake smile, not amused by the blonde in anyway. "Sit down and keep your mouth shut, got it" Regina sternly warned, pointing at the desk closest to her desk.

Emma licked her top lip and blew a kiss to the brunette, laughing as she saw the disgusted look in return. Emma scanned the class, knowing she wasn't sitting at the front. She saw a scrawny, nerdy kid sat at the back, in the corner. She walked over to him, confusing the brunette.

"I sit here now" Emma informed the young boy, holding a serious face the whole time.

The young boy leaped off his seat and practically ran to the front, scared by the reputation he knew about her. Emma chuckled as she sat down, lifting her feet onto her desk. Regina had watched Emma's movements closely, curious by what went through her head.

"Thank you, Mr Anderson, for bringing her to me" Regina said with a polite smile to her boss, turning back to her bored. "As I was saying, my name is Mrs Mills and you shall refer to me as that only. In my class there will be no eating or chewing or" Regina continued before turning to face the class, seeing Emma sat on her phone at the back. She began walking towards the blonde, ready to take it. "Or phones in my class" she finished, snatching the device from the blonde and walking back to the front.

"What the fuck, give that back" Emma demands, looking shocked that actually just happened.

"You can have it back at the end of the lesson. As for that swearing, I do NOT tolerate it in here and I never will. Understand" Regina asked, mostly to Emma but for the whole class to hear as well.

"Yes, Mrs Mills" the class echoed, knowing best to answer her when they are spoken to.

"Miss Swan?" Regina questioned, staring hard into the blondes green eyes.

Emma looked up and locked eyes with her, seeing the beauty they held. She smirked as she leaned against her desk, getting ready to test Regina's patients.

"Fuck" Emma said with a laugh, smirking as she gave her teacher a small wink.

"I'll see you at the end of the day" Regina simply said, spinning on her heels to face the board again.

Emma laughed and leaned back in her seat, realising that being in Regina's class could be more fun that she thought. Emma looked upon the woman and finally saw how perfect her body was, bitting her lip as her eyes traveled. Throughout the whole lesson, Emma didn't do any of the work set. It was only little tasks to welcome people back but she refused of course. Instead she carved her initials on her desk, claiming it as hers for the year. The bell rang, meaning everyone got up and began leaving. Emma went straight to Regina's desk.

"Phone" Emma demands, holding her hand out to the woman at the desk. Regina ignored the rude woman and continued looking at her work on the desk. "Oi, answer me" Emma huffed, looking annoyed at the teacher.

"When you learn to ask properly, I shall answer you" Regina simply said, not looking in the blondes direct at all. Emma bent down and placed two fingers under her teacher's chin, lifting her head up quickly. "Take your hand off my face now" Regina sternly warned, glaring into the blondes eyes.

"Give it back... Please" Emma said, mocking the last word as she gave the brunette a fake pouty face.

"Take your hands off me and never touch me again" Regina demands, holding the blondes phone as she glared at her.

Emma laughed as she moved her hand, using it to quickly take her phone back. Regina looked back down at her work, knowing the blonde will leave straight away. Emma walked to the door, still laughing at the brunette she just encountered with, glancing round to see her one more time.

"See you later, Mills"