27

The evening of the next day came, Emma left detention and went straight to work. Upon her arrival, a man by the name of Edmond awaited her arrival outside the broken building.

"Evening, Swan" he said with a smirk, tossing his cigarette to the floor as she pushed off the wall.

"Evening, sir" Emma politely replied, knowing to never disrespect the costumers no matter how badly they treated her.

"I want you before your shift starts, we can go behind the building" Edmond said, walking close enough to hold the blondes hips.

"My shift is about to start, I can't be late" Emma nervously said, looking down so she didn't have to make eye contact.

"Forgive me, Swan, but I don't remember asking" Edmond sternly said, wrapping his hand around her throat.

"Ok, quickly though" Emma said, admitting defeat as she knew she stood no chance.

Edmond smirked as he let go, leading the way behind the dirty building. Within seconds, Edmond had Emma's very short skirt hitched up and had her bent over a table. Emma just held back her tears and accepted her fate. Meanwhile, Regina was walking through her front door in an exhausted state.

"I'm home" she called out, curious as to the silence in the house. Regina went to the kitchen and saw Howard taking a beer from the fridge, unaware of her presence. "Hey, sweetie"

"Jeez, you scared the shit out of me" Howard startled, stumbling back a little as he grabbed his heart.

"Oh, sorry, baby" Regina laughed, placing her bag on the island and walking over to him.

She slipped her arms around his neck and stood close; he gripped her waist and pulled her body in. Howard pinned her to the wall, smashing her hard enough to hit her head. Regina winced at the pain, trying to move from his arms.

"Just grow a pair and suck it up" Howard sighed, holding her head back by her throat.

Regina decided to keep quiet and just stay there, knowing best for her. Howard leaned in to kiss her, making it deep but not passionate. He moved his hand from her neck and began kissing and sucking on it.

"Where at the kids" Regina asked, knowing she doesn't want them to see that.

"Out back playing" Howard replied, barely lifting off the woman's neck to talk.

"Howard, come one, stop. I don't want to do this right now" Regina said in a soft tone, trying to move the mans hands off her hip.

Howard tightened them as she tried pulling him away. Regina tried more to move him, making the man angry. Howard pulled away and threw Regina to the floor, a large bruise on her arm being smashed against the floor once again.

"God dammit, Regina! You can't do one thing right" Howard snapped, standing over the woman and looking down at her angry.

It was obvious to anyone who'd set eyes on Regina that she was in pain, curled up and holding her stomach. Howard used his left foot and booted it into her stomach, causing Regina to hold her hand over her mouth in order to hide her scream. Howard went again and again and again until Regina was sobbing on the floor in so much pain.

"Please, stop" Regina begged, her whole body in pain, as she curled up on the floor.

Howard stood over her with a smirk, just looking down at the crying woman. Regina couldn't move, she thought she'd be sick. Her face was squished up due to the endless pain her whole body felt. Howard knelt down in front and brushed her face with the back of his hand, causing her to flinch away.