45

Regina was speeding down the road, her heart racing in her chest.

"Is Emma ok" Katie asked from the back seat, looking a little worried for her other mother.

"I don't know, sweetie, but hopefully she is. Aunty Carly is going to look after you until I know" Regina replied with a soft tone to hide her fear from the children.

"What happened to her" Drake asked, looking at his mother with a concerned face.

"I think she was hit by a car, I'm not sure on details" Regina replied, her mind going crazy as she was started to freak out.

Regina arrived at Carlys house, quickly helping her kids to the door. As Carly answered, Regina ran towards her car. She got in and drove off straight away, growing more and more scared as she got closer. Once at the hospital, Regina practically ran towards the entrance and to the front desk.

"Umm hi, can I help you" a camp man asked, looking the brunette up and down.

"I'm looking for Emma Swan, is she ok" Regina quickly asked, her hands starting to shake due to her fear.

"Let me look... room 17 on floor 3" the man replied, giving her a happy smile as he nodded her away.

Regina quickly headed towards the stairs and ran up them, racing against the clock to get to Emma's room. She searched around the floor until she finally saw it, seeing a doctor walking out.

"Hi, is Emma ok" Regina quickly asked, trying to look in but blocked by the doctor.

"You must be Regina, the woman I spoke to" the doctor said with a neutral face, looking up from her clipboard. Regina nodded quickly to show she was desperate for news. "I'm Dr Pheobe Streep, I was the one that called. Emma is still unconscious, she was hit by a car going almost 40 miles per hour and hit her head at quiet a for"

"Oh my god... what's going to happen to her, will she die" Regina asked with so much fear across her face, desperately trying to get into the room.

"It's hard to tell, she is on a drip but we can't tell until she's awake" Dr Streep said with a soft tone, knowing she hates this part of the job.

"Can I see her"

"Yes, just through here"

Regina walked into the room and froze in her spot, taken back by such a sight. Emma was led, unconscious, in a hospital bed with machines attached to her. She had a bandage around her head, her arm in a sling, both legs in plaster and cuts and bruises all up her body. Regina's mouth dropped as she looked at Emma, tears welling up in her eyes as she just looked at her.

"Oh my god, baby" Regina said as her voice cracked, walking over to the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed as she stroked the blondes hair. "I'm so sorry, mi amor, I really am. I don't know if you can hear me or not but I'm not ashamed off you or how we met, I love you so much so please come back to me" Regina added, tears staining her faces as she looked at the woman she was too scared touch.

Emma was led there peacefully, unaware of anything around her. A nurse walked into the room to check the monitor and drip. Regina kept reaching out to hold Emma's hand but resisted as she thought she'd hurt her.

"That one isn't broken, you can hold it" the nurse said with a slight smile, glancing over at her.

"Are you sure, I don't want to hurt her" regina softly said, still hesitating about touching the blondes scratched up arm.

"You won't hurt her, it's ok" the nurse replied, chuckling a little as she looked back at the monitor. Regina reached over and held her fiancé's hand, more tears coming to her eyes as she felt her touch. "Is she your girlfriend or something"