17

2 weeks had passed, neither Emma nor Regina mentioned the kiss they shared or even that day, they acted as if it never happened. Each day, Emma had detention and they messed with each other just like before. It was all the women thought about but would never admit out loud. Today was Friday, last lesson, leaving Regina stood at the at classroom door as she greeted student coming in.

"Good afternoon, class. Take your seats" Regina said with her usual teacher voice, moving to stand in the middle of the class. She looked across to check everyone was there, seeing Emma's seat was empty of course. "Alright, let's begin. Today we are studying Jekyll & Hyde, a story of a man with a split personality if you will" Regina explained, writing the title across the board. Before she could continue, Emma walked into the class, hiding the fact she was annoyed. "You're late, again"

"I'm so sorry" Emma said with a fake pout, chuckling a little as she walked to the desk.

"Take the gum our of your mouth" Regina ordered, watching the blonde slouch in her chair.

"Why, you want it" Emma asked with a smirk as she winked at the teacher.

"No, in the bin now" Regina sternly said, turning back to her board.

Emma just chuckled and didn't move, watching the brunettes body carefully. She admired how her legs switch to hold her weight, how her arm stretched to write on the board, how her hair swayed when she moved. She wouldn't admit it to herself but she was crazy about Regina, she just wanted to kiss her. As Emma was watching the teacher, she felt a ball of paper hit the back of her head.

"What idiot threw that" Emma snapped, spinning round to glare at who threw something at her.

"What's going on" Regina asked as she turned around, looking confused at the class.

"Answer me, dickhead. Who threw that" Emma asked again, looking furiously at the other students. One guy looked down, his face turning red, as he hid his scared face. "You! What the fuck" Emma snapped, pointing at the guy who looked down.

"I was aiming for the guy next to you" he nervously said, he was shaking a little because of the fear she injected into him.

"I do not approve of throwing in my class, Marshall" Regina sternly said, looking around the room before focusing on the student.

"It was just a piece of paper, Mrs Mills, it didn't hurt her" Marshall replied, trying to act cool in front of his mates but secretly scared of the teacher. Emma reached down and grabbed the bag from the boy next to her, throwing it towards Marshall. It hit him in the chest, causing him to slouch back in his seat. "What the fuck, Swan"

"I do NOT tolerate that language in here and I do NOT tolerate throwing in here! The pair of you, get out now" Regina sternly ordered, pointing towards the door in anger.

"I'm not going" Emma said in a stubborn voice, sitting back in her seat with her arms crossed.

"OUT" Regina screamed in anger, glaring at the pair until they moved.

Marshall huffed as he stood up, grabbing his bag from the floor and walked to the door. Regina frowned at Emma, staring until she intimidated her. Emma flipped her desk, causing a loud crash in the class. She grabbed her bag and stormed out, slamming the door behind her. Regina saw her look in Emma's eyes, she saw the pain and anger she was trying to hide. Emma got outside the class to see Marshall stood waiting for her.

"You got us thrown out, what the fuck" he snapped in annoyance, feeling brave enough to stand up to her.

"Fuck you, jackass! You can't throw stuff at me and get away with it" Emma said with a glare, knowing she runs the school and has since she started.