23

Later that night, Regina had just got home with her kids from trick or treating. People had already started arriving due to Howard letting them in. She went upstairs quickly to change into her actually costume, she didn't wear one out to trick or treat because it was the kids thing. Drake went as a vampire, like every year, Evie was a Zombie and Katie a little witch. Regina changed into her evil Queen outfit and was currently finishing her makeup. Her phone started ring, she grabbed it and saw Emma ringing.

"Hello, Miss Swan" Regina answered with a smirk, placing the phone on loud speaker as she applied her eyeshadow.

"Hey, Regina. What are you wearing" Emma asked with a seductive voice, teasing the woman as she chuckled.

"You're so weird" Regina said with a laugh, knowing the blonde was kidding.

"I'm messing with you. What you dressed as tonight, the Evil Queen" Emma asked, laughing a little as she continued to mess with the teacher.

"I'm dressed as the Evil Queen" Regina replied with a chuckle as she knew her costume was ironic.

"Are you actually? The Evil Queen of our school actually dressed as the Evil Queen herself" Emma asked, began to crack up with laughter at what she heard.

"Shut up, you'll love it when you see it" Regina replied, giggling as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm sure I will. Anyway, I'm outside your house, can you come down so we can talk about something" Emma asked, hiding the worry in her voice.

"Yeah, you alright"

"Of course. See you in a minute"

Emma hung up the phone and shoved it into her pocket, standing nervously outside the front door. She could see people going into the house and partying. As Emma waited, her nerves grew much more. She then felt a hand rest on her shoulder, causing her to turn and see Regina.

"Hey, you ok, you look nervous" Regina softly said, moving her hand to stand in front of the blonde.

"I'm fine, just come round here so we can talk" Emma said with a slight smile, gesturing to the small ally next to the house.

Regina followed her a little confused, worried by the nervous woman. Emma went down to the gate, knowing no one can see them. As she looked at the brunette stood very close to her, the fear of saying it consumed her.

"What is it? Even in the dark, I can see your scared of something" Regina asked with a soft sigh, brushing her hand against the brunettes face.

Emma remembered that this was Regina's party, she knew how excited the teacher was. Emma knew telling her today wasn't fair, she wanted her happy. Regina was still stood waiting, her hand stroking the blonde hair. Emma's eyes traveled down the brunettes body, even in the dark she could see the figure on her.

"You look really hot" Emma said with a smirk, her hands slipping onto her teachers hips.

"That can't be why you brought me here" Regina said with a laugh as she rolled her eyes, stepping closer to the blonde.

"No, this was" Emma replied, leaning in to kiss the brunette she was so found on.

Regina chuckled into the kiss as she leaned more into it. The pair deepened it together as they held each other close, each trying to get closer than possible. Regina soon spilt their lips, giving them the chance to breath.

"Why did you look nervous" she asked, curiously staring into the blondes eyes for an answer.

"I wasn't, I just wanted to kiss you" Emma lied her reply, smirking as she held the brunettes waist close to her.