19

Regina woke up the next morning, cuddled up with an Emma Swan sleeping soundly. She looked up at the woman she was snuggled with, shocked she done what she done. It was early in that morning, meaning no one else in the house was awake.

"Emma, wake up" Regina quietly said, shaking the shoulder of the other woman.

Emma stirred in her sleep a little before finally opening her eyes, confused where she was. She looked down to see Regina, just looking at her. That's the moment Emma realised she was naked, and so was Regina.

"Oh that's not good, is it" Emma asked, looking shocked at brunette still cuddled to her.

"No, not good" Regina replied with shock, rolling off the blonde to lie next to her.

"Was I good" Emma asked softly, looking at the woman with a nervous face.

"You were" Regina started, pausing due to the fact she didn't want to answer. She looked at Emma to see she was genuinely waiting for an answer. She sighed, knowing she had to answer truthfully. "Honestly... you were incredible" Regina replied with an honest answer, looking across at her. Emma bit her lip as Regina looked at her, smiling sweetly at the blonde. "What do we do now"

"Depends, what time is it" Emma asked with a curious face, gesturing for the brunette to check her phone.

"Umm... 6 o'clock" Regina replied, a little confused at the blondes question.

"We could have sex again" Emma suggests, bitting her lip awkwardly as she awaited an answer. Regina looked across at her confused, not sure if she was being serious. "Err, joking?"

"We can't have sex again, we shouldn't have had sex in the first place" Regina sighed, knowing what happened was not suppose to. Emma looked back up at the ceiling, still not sure what to do. She then felt her hand being held, causing her to look across at the brunette watching her ceiling. "I don't know what to do"

"Yesterday I was forced to play one of the most dehumanising games my job came up with, pass the Swan. I then had to have sex with my boss and got touched up by every single person in that bar. Even if this was a mistake, you made me feel a little more human" Emma said with a soft smile, squeezing the brunettes hand gently.

"Wait, what? You didn't tell me any of that" Regina asked in shock, sitting up with the cover still held over her chest.

"I was embarrassed and I still am" Emma replied, looking away from the brunette in shame.

"What is pass the Swan" Regina asked with concern, lying back down and facing the blonde.

"They pass me around the circle while music plays and whoever it lands on I have to kiss, it goes on until it everyone had a kiss" Emma replied with a sigh, turning her gaze into the brown pair of eyes. Regina just looked at her shocked, not sure what to say to such an atrocious game. "Don't say anything, please don't"

Regina just looked into her eyes, still not sure how to react to that. She moved some blonde strands behind her ear and leaned forward, capturing her lips in a softly kiss. It lasted a few seconds before the pair split apart and locked eyes.

"I worry about you working there" Regina softly said, brushing her thumb against the blondes cheek.

"It's fine, I'm use to it" Emma shrugged, just looking into the eyes of the woman she was crazy about. "You know you only kiss me when I open up to you"

"I like when your vulnerable" Regina replied with a smile, pushing her hand through the blonde locks. Emma bit her lip as she looked into the woman's eyes, admiring her beauty. "Whoa, I sound like the pedo teacher telling her student she likes her vulnerable" Regina said with a shocked look on her face, hating herself in the moment.