26

A month has passed, Regina and Emma act as if nothing is happening to the public but behind closed doors is another story. Emma still hasn't told Regina that she can't have children, she hadn't told anyone and didn't plan to. Today was Thursday and Regina was sat eating breakfast at her desk, very stressed. She then heard her classroom door open, causing her to look up confused.

"Morning, Regina" Emma said with a smile, lots of energy for such an early morning.

"I don't think I've ever seen you this early, even for sex" Regina questioned a little confused, looking back down at her paperwork.

"Thought I'd come see you, I actually woke up in a decent mood today" Emma said, chuckling a little as she walked over to the brunette. Regina was obviously stressed and tired about something. "What's up"

"It's Katie's birthday in 2 days so my parents are flying in tomorrow. I really can't deal with them, not now" Regina sighed, resting back in her chair and closing her eyes to revive stress.

"Her birthday is the 2nd of November? That's the same as mine" Emma said with a slight chuckle, knowing that was a cool coincidence. Regina let a small giggle out but was too tired to carry it on. Emma placed her hands on the brunettes shoulders and began massaging them. "You're going to be fine, it's only a couple of days"

"Awe that's good, keep doing that" Regina said with a sigh of pleasure, smiling at the feeling of relaxation.

Emma chuckled as she carried on, watching and feeling Regina relaxing. The brunette put her head back as she enjoyed the feeling, knowing she really needed it. Emma leaned down and kissed  her softly against the lips, causing Regina to smile even more.

"I think I deserve a prize for being able to make you smile" Emma said with a laugh, continuing to circle her thumbs on the brunettes shoulders.

"I'll give you a prize later" Regina replied with a smirk, keeping her eyes close for relaxation.

Emma laughed as she carried on, just admiring the women. This was the moment Emma realised she loved Regina. She thought about it, really thought, did she really fall in love with the Evil Queen on all teachers? She just smiled, chuckled inside her head and bit her lip at Regina. Emma slowly moved her hands down Regina's body until she got to her chest, capturing her breast as she leaned to kiss her neck.

"Recon we can squeeze a quicky in before school starts" Emma asked with a smirk, placing wet kisses across the back of the brunettes neck.

"You always did have away with words" Regina replied, chuckling as she turned her gaze around to her.

Emma smiled more as she leaned to kiss Regina, both deepening it straight away. They pulled away, allowing Regina to stand up, before walking towards the office. They went in, Emma locked the door and allowed Regina to pin her against it.

"This skirt is hot on you" Emma said with a smirk, her hands sliding down to the brunettes ass.

"This T-Shirt is hot on you... I bet it would look hotter on the floor" Regina replied, gripping her top and pulling her tighter.

"I think we should test that" Emma said, resting her head against the brunettes with a smirk.

Regina chuckled as she leaned in, kissing the blonde softly. The pair moved closer to each other, just kissing softly and slowly. Emma pushed off the door as she lifted Regina up, holding her up as she walked to the desk.

"Regina, you in here" Miss Brown asked from the classroom, looking confused where the brunette was.

"Shit, I forgot about this. Get under the desk" Regina whispered, sighing in exhaustion as she came back to reality.

"You're joking, right" Emma asked in shock, looking at the woman like she's crazy.

"No, get under" Regina sighed, pushing the blondes body away so she could jump down. "Sorry, Betty, I'll be out in a minute" Regina called out, walking towards the office door.

Emma huffed as she walked around the desk, climbing underneath it. Regina opened the office door and smiled at one of her close work friends. The pair both embraced each other in a hug, smiling happily to see each other.

"It's so good to see you again, it's been too long" Betty said with a sigh of relief, squeezing the brunettes tightly in her arms.

"Far too long but maternity leave usually is. How is little baby Buck" Regina asked, slipping out the woman's arms and stepping out her office.

"He's good, such a little cutie" Betty replied with a smile, following the brunette to her desk.

"He really is, I can't wait to meet him" Regina said, smiling at the thought of holding a baby again.

Emma stood up from under Regina's desk, looking towards the door confused. She went over to it but could hear the two women talking, causing her to sigh in annoyance. Emma walked to the sofa and slouched down in it. She took her phone out and messages Regina.

Emma: can you please be quick, your office isn't that fun x

Regina glanced at her phone and giggled a little to herself, knowing this was her chance to mess with Emma. She was going to long this out as long as she could. Regina and Betty talked for about half an hour, laughing and catching up.

"Oh, it has been fun to catch up. I better get to my classroom and set up" Betty said with a chuckle, standing up from her chair.

"I will see you next Tuesday, I can't wait" Regina said, smiling as she showed the other teacher out. Betty hugged the brunette, giving her a quick squeeze before pulling away and leaving. Regina walked back into the classroom laughing, opening the door to her office. "Sorry, we ran a little off topic"

"You're an asshole" Emma sighed, giggling a little as she sat up on the sofa. Regina laughed while walking over, closing her office door as she did. "You realise Betty Brown has the most annoying laugh in the world"

"I do, I'm just use to it by now" Regina replied with a laugh, lying down on the sofa with her head on the blondes lap.

"You still stressed" Emma asked, brushing the brunettes hair softly.

"Really stressed" Regina sighed, letting her eyes fall closed as she just relaxed. They stayed in a comfortable silence as Emma just stroked Regina's hair to sooth her. "School starts soon, I just want to sleep"

"You'll be alright, don't worry" Emma softly said, leaning down to kiss the brunettes head.

Regina smiled as she felt the soft touch, opening her eyes to see the blonde smiling at her. Emma moved to kiss Regina's lips, both smiling into the soft kiss. As they pulled away, Regina sat up so Emma could lie down, allowing them to cuddle up together. The pair held each other close, looking into each others eyes.

"Your hair looks really nice today" Regina said with a smile, pushing her hand through the blonde mane.

"Thank you" Emma replied, smiling as she let out a small giggle.

They just rested their heads against each other, smiling and looking into each others eyes. Regina kissed Emma softly, lingering a few seconds before pulling away. They just looked at each other, content enough to stay their forever. The first bell of the school went, signalling for students to start entering the building.

"And that's our queue to go" Regina sighed, knowing she doesn't want to move.

"I have no idea what lesson I have first" Emma said, mostly to herself, as she tried to think of her timetable.

"Mine" Regina replied with a laugh, going into her classroom and to her desk.

Emma sighed as she sat at her table, just watching as her teacher moved. She bit her lip at Regina, admiring her. The brunette looked around and smiled at her, chuckling in confused.

"I feel like detention today" Emma said with a smirk, giving her teacher a cheeky wink.

When either said detention, they knew they were staying after school to have sex. It was their code word. Regina laughed as she looked down at her computer, trying to hold her laughter in.

"Maybe, as long as your naughty" Regina replied, smirking as she glanced up at her.