49

A year has past, today was the day of Emma and Regina's official big wedding. They had been married since the crash but they are finally having the big family wedding they always wanted. Regina was stood behind the doors with her father, awaiting her bridesmaids to form in line. Carly, Evie and Katie were her bridesmaids.

"Are you sure about this" Sebastian asked, knowing he doesn't accept gay marriage, only his daughter.

"Yes, dad, she makes me happy" Regina replied, linking her arm with him to show she was ready.

"You promise you are happy"

"Yes, very happy"

Sebastian gave a her a smile as he looked down at her, seeing how beautiful his daughter looked. He placed a soft kiss upon her forehead, causing them both to smile more.

"Then we shall proceed" sebastian said with a respectable nod, showing her he was ok with it.

"Thank you, papa" Regina replied as she smiled more, resting her head on her much taller father's shoulder.

"You look very beautiful, mi hija"

Regina smiled more as she stood up straight, knowing she savours sweet moments with her parents. The bridesmaids soon filtered into the hall, Regina and Sebastian soon following behind. She walked into the hall and locked eyes with Emma, both shock at the beauty of the other. Emma's dress was tight fitted and had laced sleeves, mermaid tale at the end. Regina has a skin tight dress all the way down, strapless and plain as she always wanted. As Regina approached Emma, she just looked at her in shock.

"You look... Oh my god, you look so beautiful" Regina said, smiling at joe beautiful her wife looked in the wedding dress.

"Nothing compared to you, gorgeous" Emma replied with a slight smirk, holding her hand towards the brunette.

Regina turned to her father and kissed his cheek, slipping out his arms. He nodded towards the blonde before smiling at his daughter, giving her away to Emma. Regina took the hand of the woman she loved and stood beside her, both keeping hold of each other's hand. They stood in front of the minister and awaited him to speak.

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Emma Swan and Regina Angelina Mills. If anyone has any objections as to why these two shall not be married, speak now or forever hold your piece" The minister said, looking around to check no one spoke. "Right, let's begin"

The doors to the hall then opened, causing everyone to look at the late comer. It was Joanne. Emma looked at the woman in pure shock, knowing she didn't tell her the date of the wedding.

"Mum?" Emma questioned, her jaw hanging off it's hinges as she hadn't seen her mother in years.

"I'm not a mum... Wait, Emma?" Joanne questioned, looking at the blonde as she gasped in realisation. "You're getting married"

"You forgot me" Emma asked, ignoring the obvious question posed to her.

"Kinda, yeah" Joanne admitted, knowing she hasn't thought about the blonde in years.

"Well lucky for you, I made my peace with that a very long time ago. Please just leave my wedding" Emma said in a calm tone, knowing that being forgotten was nothing new to her.

"Next time I'll check the name of who I'm crashing" Joanne laughed, heading out the hall to find a different wedding to crash.

"Are you ok" Regina softly asked, placing her hand on the blondes shoulder.

"Of course, she doesn't mean anything to me anymore" Emma replied with a shrug, facing the woman she truly loved.

"Are you sure, em" Regina questioned, knowing the blonde is good at hiding her true feelings.

"I promise. So, where were we" Emma asked, looking at the minister to continue.

"We we're at the vows. I know you both wrote your own so, Emma, let's start with you" the minister said as he smiled at the blonde woman to start.

"Ok. I tried to write vows for so long and in the end I decided to do it from the heart, I'm praying I don't mess this up now. Regina, I look into your eyes and I see the future I never thought I could have. I never even dreamt that I would make it to 22, that I'd have three amazing children, that I'd have a good job or even marry the woman I loved. But I stand here now, looking into your eyes, knowing that you gave me all that and more. You mean so much to me, I can't even explain it. I use to think that wanting to spend the rest of your life with someone was something crazy people believed in, with you, I couldn't think of anything better"

Emma smiled as she finished her vows, smiling happily at her wife. Regina smiled and bit her lip, admiring how beautiful the vows were.

"That was impressive for someone who winged it" Regina chuckled, not able to take her eyes off the woman.

"Now, Regina, your turn" the minister said as he nodded towards the brunette to start.

"I actually wrote vows so they may not be as impressive as that" Regina chuckled, taking her paper from Carly. "Em, baby, what can I say that you don't already know? I was trapped in a loveless marriage with a horrible man and the last person I thought could save me, did just that. You came crashing into my life and you done the impossible, you fixed me. If you told me the day we met that I'd be stood here and be this in love with you, I'd say you were crazy... But look at me, I'm unable to explain the love I have for you. So to quote that stupid show you made me watch, I guess I kind of hate most thing but I never really seemed to hate you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, is that cool"

Emma laughed as she heard the words leave the brunettes mouth, knowing Regina hated watching it. The pair giggled together as the rest of the room did at the quote. Emma smiled and nodded, responding to the question.

"Yes"

"Now the rings, Regina would you place this ring on Emma's finger" the minister said, holding the ring for Regina to take. The brunette slipped it onto the blondes finger with a smile, quickly looking back into her eyes. "Regina Mills, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife"

"I do" Regina said without hesitation, smiling even more at her wife.

"Emma's would you place this ring on Regina's finger" the minister said, handing the blonde the ring she needed. Emma slipped it onto Regina's finger and kissed her hand softly, giving the brunette a cheeky wink as well. "Emma Swan, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife"

"Of course I do" Emma replied, chuckling as she saw the brunettes face lighten up even more.

"I now pronounce you married again, you may now kiss" the minister said, smiling as he closed the book.

Both girls stepped forward and crashed their lips together, causing the whole hall to clap and applaud. They kept each other close, both desperately wanting to deepen it but not in front of their family's. Regina pulled away and smiled at the blonde, peaking Emma's lips a final time before stepping back.

"I love you"

"I love you too"