43

Later that night, Regina was running a bath for her children with Emma talking to her from the doorway.

"What's tiktok? I don't get it" Regina asked for the hundredth time, looking at her fiancé with a confused look.

"It's easier if I show you, you can dance or make funny videos or act or anything really" Emma explained, leaning down to show the brunette her phone. Regina looked at the screen and watched snippets of some videos, still not really understand it. "You still don't get it, do you"

"No, not in the slightest but you have fun with tic-tac" Regina said with a chuckle, switching the hot tap to cold.

"Tiktok, not tic-tac. It's an app, not a breath mint"

"And you're an adult, not a child"

"It's fun, me and you are going to make one" Emma said with a chuckle, walking out the room before the brunette could protest. Regina finished the bath before walking out the room, heading to go tell Drake. As she approached his room, she saw Emma stood in the doorway just looking in. The blonde then noticed her fiancé watching. "Come here" she whispered, causing the brunette to walk down the hall.

Emma smiled as she moved out the way a little, letting Regina look through the small gap in the door. She saw Drake sat at the mirror with her bag of lipsticks, messily applying one to his lips. She smiled as she looked up at Emma, seeing the smile on her face too. The blonde kissed her fiancé's head and walked away, knowing that was what she was hinted at. Regina slowly opened the door, causing it to creak and catch Drakes attention.

"I'm sorry" he quickly said, trying to scrub the lipstick off his lips. Regina chuckled a little as she walked in, crouching down to be at his level. She took a makeup wipe and started wiping the purple smug off his face. He looked down ashamed and upset with himself, not wanting anyone to know what he was doing. "I'm so sorry"

"You don't need to be. Purple isn't your colour though, let's try this one" Regina said with a smile, digging through to find a light pink colour. Drake smiled a little as his shame started to fade. "Would you like my help" Regina asked, showing the boy the colour she picked. He simply nodded shyly. Regina lifted his head a little and started applying the lipstick to the boys lips. "Now pat your lips together"

"What" Drake asked with a confused face, unsure of his mother's request.

"Like this" Regina said with a chuckle, patting her lips together to show what she meant. Drake copied with a giggle, still not sure why he was doing it. "See, this is definitely your colour" Regina said with a smile, gesturing for the young boy to look.

"I love it, thank you, mummy" Drake said with a huge smile, looking at the colour on his lips.

"You can keep this one" Regina said with a smile, handing the lipstick she rarely used to her son. He smiled as he took it, admiring the gold case around it. Regina chuckled as she stood up, brushing her hand across his cheek as she did. "Bath is ready for you"

Regina left the room with her lipstick bag, glancing over her shoulder to see the young boy just looking in the mirror. She smiled to see him so happy. Regina went back to her room to see Emma sat on the bed, scrolling on tiktok. She crawled across and cuddled into the blonde, seeing what was on her screen.

"Sit up" Emma quickly said, causing the brunette to sigh as she just led down. "I want to catch your reaction to this"

"No, I look awful and I don't know what to do" Regina quickly said, hiding her face when she saw the blondes camera.

"You just have to listen to the song" Emma said with a chuckle, moving her fiancé's hands from her face. She kissed Regina's lips causing her to smile. "You look the furthest thing from awful" Emma said with a smirk, moving a few strands of hair behind the brunettes ear.

"Fine, do your stupid video" Regina sighed, knowing the quicker it's done, the quicker she can lie down.

Emma chuckled as she set a timer. Regina sat up more as she looked at the camera curiously. A Christmas song she knew too well came on, causing her to smile.

"All I want for Christmas issssssss...
Wet ass pussy"

Regina's eyes doubled in size as she did not expect those words. Emma laughed as she saw the shocked look on her fiancé, zooming in to catch her full face. Regina slapped the blondes shoulder as she stood up from the bed, rolling her eyes at the stupidity.

"That was so stupid, don't post that" Regina said with a sigh, watching the blonde laughing on her bed.

"That was too funny though" Emma said still laughing on the bed as she looked up at the woman. Regina chuckled a little as she led back down, rolling her eyes at her fiancé. Emma led in front of her and smirked, sliding her hand onto her hip. "You know that's what I want for Christmas"

"Post it and you won't be getting mine for Christmas" Regina said with a smirk, causing both of them to laugh together.

"The best thing about tiktok is you will never know" Emma chuckled as she moved up closer to the brunette.

"I always know" Regina added, smirking as she leaned in to kiss her fiancé.

"Mummy!" Katie called as she ran towards the bedroom, sounding upset and hurt.

"Right on time" Emma said with a chuckle, rolling away as she let the brunette sit up.

"Mummy, Evie took my toys" Katie pouted, standing in the doorway in annoyance.

"Evie, give it back" Regina shouted out the room, knowing what her middle child is like.

"I don't have it"

"Evie!"

"Fine" Evie huffed, scared by her mother's intimating voice.

"There you go, Katie" Regina said with a smile, gesturing for the girl to get her toy. Katie ran out with a smile. Regina turned round and kissed her fiancé, not wasting a single second. As they kissed, a thought that Regina had been thinking about popped into her head. She pulled away and looked into Emma's eyes, cupping her cheek in her hand. "Have you ever thought about me and you having a baby together"

"What" Emma asked in shock, a little taken back by the question.

"I know we have them three but what if we had a baby that me and you raised? You're such a good mum and it would be nice for you to raise one from a baby. You could carry the baby because I've had three and might break" Regina started, slowly trailing off into her thoughts as she spoke aloud. Emma looked away in fear, knowing her secret she was keeping must be revealed. "I never thought I'd want another child but how amazing would it be to raise one with someone who will actually be there for the baby and"

"Regina, stop. I love you... but that can't happen, I'm sorry" Emma simply said, not sure she was ready for anyone to know yet.

"Why not? I know you weren't a fan of having kids before but you're 21 now and grown up" Regina said with a soft tone, brushing the blondes cheek.

"I've been keeping something a secret but I guess I can't anymore. Regina, I... I can't have a baby" Emma said as she looked down, feeling as if she should be ashamed.

"Emma, you don't need to be scared, we will be there for each other" Regina said, a little confused as she misunderstood what the blonde meant.

"No, Regina, listen. I can't have a baby, like I scientifically can't get pregnant" Emma sighed as she cut in, still feeling ashamed of herself.

"Oh, Emma, baby" Regina said with the saddest look upon her face, hugging the worried blonde in her arms.