Another morning, a new experiance

HI GUYS, ALL CHARACTERS ARE J.K ROWLINGS AND I DONT OWN ANY RIGHTS EITHER BUT THIS IS MY STORY SO ENJOY!!!!

When I woke up it was 4:30 in the morning, I guess it was because i was so excited or maybe it was the nerves. I don't know but I was awake and i couldn't get back to sleep. I crept out onto the landing and went and curled up in the little alcove near my room that only I knew about (well maybe James and Albus, my older brothers knew but somehow I doubt that) and chose one of the books I had stashed there without looking at the title.
"LILY!!!! where the hell are you?"
arrrrggghhhh, oh ok, thats just James, but why is he looking for me??
oh right, i'm still in the alcove, but it's 4:30......
I fell asleep, great it's time
"LILY, NOW!!!!!!"
right James......wait, it's time.
"James" I screamed and close to tears I came running out of my alcove straight into him, he pulled me into a hug whilst I was crying into his shoulder.
"lily, what's the matter?" he said softly
"i'm not ready to go yet" I mumbled
"course you are lily, your a Potter we're awesome" said a familiar voice behind me and James, it was Albus.
"and on this very rare occasion Al is right" James said
"no, Albus is right sometimes, you are right sometimes whats rare is the fact that you agree with him" I said and it was right "I am always right so that means you are wrong with your former statement"
'oy, i was not wrong" James said with amusement in his voice but when he saw the look on Albus' face he added "this time, but you are happier now lily so go finish packing and get dressed"
"unlike you lily has already packed, James, not everyone leaves things to the last minute" Albus added, he then turned around and went into his room which he shared with James
"yeah yeah"James drawled "see ya lil"
"JAMES!!! don't call me 'lil' you know I hate it"
"oh right, sorry lily see ya" he looked sorry but I was still annoyed no~one is aloud to call me, that everyone who knows me knows I hate it but even I don't know why.

I went back into my room then and put on my muggle clothes, we would have to blend in with the muggles on the way to platform 9 3/4 in king cross station. I had done this trip 3 times before: James' first year, Albus' first and James' second year and last year it was Albus' second year and James' third year, this time is my first year and the most awkward for me but James is 3 years older than me and Albus is 2 years older so they have already had their first year, I know they were both really nervous when they went and it is no different from how I feel.
I rechecked my trunk before mum called me and my brothers down, i could hear dad telling James to pack his trunk before mum found out and Albus asking James where his tie was, basically everyone was shouting at James, at least life is normal.
"everyone get in the car, NOW!!!!" and as usual we are late, not actually late but by mum's standard we are.
once in the car mum checks we have everything then we set off and she checks another 6 times before we arrive, then we arrive and the inevitable happens.we put our trunks on a trolley me and James share on and I sit on top like I always do then We meet up with Auntie Hermione, Uncle Ron , rose (same age as Albus) and Hugo(same age as me).
"harry, mate" Uncle Ron says hi~fiveing dad (yes my parents are Harry Potter and Ginny Potter nee Weasley its no big deal)
thats when the chorus of hellos comes, everyone saying hi to everyone.
"Harry, Ron I see your youngest's are coming up now" said a unnerving voice, Draco Malfoy was standing there with his son Scorpius who had his father's silvery blond hair and his mother's startling green eyes (like mine except his are brighter) the combination was darkly beautiful.
"scorpius" said Albus stifly while James just stood there scowling and the adults were making conversation as we moved onto the platform,
"James Sirius, Albus Severus and Lily Luna Potter" he said in his deep voice using our full names (rose and Hugo had gone to save us seats on the train)
"come along Lily I'd prefer not to talk to Malfoy here" James said, he is only like this because our parents didn't get along with scorpius' parents when they went to Hogwarts.
"but James....."I said
"but nothing lets go sit with Rose, Hugo and our other cousins"James said sharply, so we went onto the train and put our trunks away and I kept my owl (Herondale) next to me and James kept whatever his pet was next to him as well.
"why are you so mean to Scorpius, James he's in Al's year not yours" I asked
"because he will be just like his dad and I don't want to mix with that sort of people lily"James replied, his tone still harsh.

"first years over here, first years over here"said the friendly tone that I knew to be hagrids.
I looked to my brothers because I didn't want to leave them but Albus gently pushed qme towards Hugo so i went with him in the opposite direction to all years except first years, we were walking towards the lake with the giant squid in it.