Chapter 8

The next morning, I wake up as the sun peaks through the curtains. I slept better than I ever have in the past, and I attribute that to the beautiful woman curled up against me. I cant help but smile at her messy bed head and peaceful face, and as if sensing my gaze, she begins to stir.
"Good morning, Mal," she stretches, then curls tighter to me, my wolf anxiously asking for control, my body siding with him as she wraps her leg over my hip.
"Good morning, Meridian." Sighing, I untangle our bodies and head to the bathroom to freshen up and brush my teeth with an extra tooth brush i find. Heading back into the bedroom, I walk in as Meridian is changing clothes, my wolf pacing impatiently.
'My name is Titan', my wolf tells me, 'so stop calling me wolf.' I let Titan claim control, locking eyes with Meridian, who has noticed my stare. 'My name is Ivory' her wolf says, before Meridian's eyes grow golden again, and Titan smiles at the realization that our mindlink already works. "Mate," I growl, before crossing the room and smashing my lips to hers. She sighs against my lips, grabbing my hair and pulling me closer, lightly tugging and making me release a low growl. Backing us up, we fall down on the bed, Meridian giggles as I try not to smash her. Smiling down at her I cup her cheek, pulling her lips up to mine. She already has her shirt off, so I kiss down her neck, toward her chest.
"Meri, you are so beautiful." She smiles at the nickname, and pulls me back up for another kiss, helping me to remove our clothing.
"Are you sure about this? I can't fight Titan if we start now." She nods, smiling as she gives me a gentle kiss. "Most mates fall into bed as soon as they meet, so we made it longer than most. Besides, I trust you Malachi. The moon goddess wouldn't have matched us together if we weren't perfect for each other." Giving a final nod, I kiss her deeply, sliding my hand down between her legs, getting her ready for me. Finally, I settle between her legs, sliding into her slowly as she adjusts to my size. We kiss as I move, getting closer to our release. Finally, as we finish, my canines extend clamping down on her neck and she on mine , claiming each other forever.
Rolling off of her, I tug her body against mine.
"I get to call you mine forever now, love," I tell her, unable to contain my grin.
"I guess I can live with that," she teases, giggling as I chase her into the bathroom. After showering together, we dress and head downstairs for breakfast.