Chapter 30

4 Years Later

"Dinner is ready, come on guys!" I set food out on the large table that had to be custom built to fit our family. Samara and Isaah got married a few years back and had trouble conceiving. So, they decided to adopt three girls that were siblings, then were shocked to find out that Samara was expecting. We were all ecstatic of course, though I'm not envious, because three girls and a new baby are a lot to handle! They live in Samara's house but come over every Sunday for family dinners.

I frown as my son runs into the kitchen, covered in dirt head to toe.

"Jacob Isaah Black, what on earth have you been doing?"

"Daddy was showing us the new school, and there was lots of dirt outside, huh daddy?"
In walks Malachi, grinning and holding our two year old, Kimber Grace, who is just as filthy, on his hip.

"Sorry momma, it's that inner pup, I can't resist digging around in the dirt every now and then," he teases, kissing my cheek. After cleaning the kids up we all sit down to eat, and I cant help but smile at my huge family.

When I discovered I was pregnant I was terrified, because of everything that happened with Scott. Finally, after we learned the gender, we had tests run on my amniotic fluid, and the pack doctor confirmed there was no doubt my pup had the Alpha bloodline, and when he was born, the stunning green eyes identical to Malachi’s removed all doubt.

Kimber is curious like her brother,  but also quiet. She loves to sit and watch people talk, acting like she's absorbing every word. Surprisingly, the eyes she inherited are the deep golden eyes of Ivory, matched with jet black hair resembling mine. She is beautiful and looks extremely unique.

"You okay, babe?" Malachi pulls me from my reminiscing, and I offer him a smile, looking at my family as they tease each other.

I think back on the last several years, and the love for my Alpha, and all we've been through together.

"I've never better."

That's the end!! Thanks for sticking with me to the end and I hope you enjoyed! I fell in love with these characters and I hope you did too. I'm considering writing a sequel from Kimber's perspective but we shall see! 💋