Chapter 17

As soon as we make it into my room, Malachi shuts the door and pins me against it. He crushes his lips to mine, tilting my head to deepen the kiss.
"Im so glad you're okay. I could never forgive myself if something happened to you." Smiling I pull his lips back to mine, pulling his hair from its bun so I can thread me fingers through it. He lifts me, wrapping my legs around his waist and carrying me to the bed. Lying me down, he slowly removes my clothes, until I'm bare beneath him. I attempt to remove his but he stops me.
"This time its about you, baby."
Malachi kisses down my jaw, nibbling on my ear and causing me to moan. I feel him grin as he kisses down my neck, all the way to my breasts, where he stops to nibble and suck on each side. He moves down between my legs, kissing my inner thighs and squeezing my hips.
"Stop teasing me, 'Chi."
He chuckles, finally moving his mouth where I really want it. He makes me come twice before I tug on his hair, pulling him up for a kiss.
"I love you."
He smiles, kissing me again. "I love you too, Meri."
Slipping his clothes off, he lines himself up, and pushes inside me, making us both groan. He takes his time, whispering sweet things in my ear as we make love. When we're both ready to come, he bites down on my mark, pleasure coursing through me, making me come harder than I ever have. Licking the mark, Malachi presses a kiss to my lips, sliding off of me. I curl tightly around him, exhausted.
"That was incredible. Are you sure I'm the only person you've ever been with?" I tease, making him chuckle.
"Why, are you jealous?" I growl, causing him to laugh again. "Yes baby, you're the one and only girl I'll ever be with." We fall asleep, tangled in each other's arms. I wake suddenly to someone attempting to reach me through the pack link.
"What?"
"Sorry to wake you, ma'am, but there's something you need to see." Sighing, we get dressed quickly, heading outside where Jeremiah is waiting to lead us.
"I was doing my morning patrol and saw something written on the side of a home at the edge of the woods."
"Do you know who lives here?" Malachi asks.
"Dominic, Jessica, and their little boy, Jacob. The parents are fine, but the little one, someone took him."
I freeze, looking into Malachi's eyes as he fights for control against Titan.
"What was written?"
Malachi rounds the corner before me and immediately punches a nearby tree, fury burning through him as Titan takes over, causing him to shift. He whimpers sadly as I approach, and gasp as I read:

This is just the beginning. We'll take all you love, one "little friend" at a time.

Hanging from the edge of the house is sweet little Jacob.