Chapter 10

Once everything has calmed down, Malachi and I sit on the bed in comfortable silence, cuddling, until I feel like myself again.
"Alright, you ready to go get some clothes?" Malachi looks ashamed, before telling me, "I dont have any money, no possessions, nothing."
Sighing, I press a kiss to his lips. "We're mates now, so what I have, you have. Besides, we're a very wealthy pack, Malachi, so don't worry about the money. You need clothes, so get your cute ass up and get dressed." He laughs, and gets ready to leave.
As we're heading to the door Isaah decides to invite himself, so we all climb in my '67 Mustang to head to a town nearby. After getting everything Malachi needs, we stop in at a pizza joint to eat, which is the only reason Isaah wanted to come. The kid is a bottomless pit, I swear. "Not to sound creepy dude, but you look thicker then yesterday, like more muscular," Isaah tells Malachi as he eyes him curiously. It's true, it seems like the few meals have made up for years of starvation, along with his wolf making his appearance, so he looks bigger, and he wasn't exactly small to begin with. The clothes he borrowed from Isaah are stretched tight across his muscles now.
"He's right, you look bigger already, " I wiggle my brows suggestively at him, causing him to burst into laughter. Laughing, I add, "I think we should start training you immediately. First, teaching you how to shift, then fighting and such." He nods in agreement and we finish eating, then head home to begin. We head to the pasture behind my house, Isaah tagging along for moral support.
"Okay, take your clothes off first," I tell Malachi, who makes a choking sound before looking between Isaah and I. "Sorry man," Isaah tells him, "she's serious. You don't want to shred your brand new clothes." He nods, undressing, and waiting for instructions.
"Allow your wolf to come forward. Imagine yourself transforming into a wolf, and what you would look like. Trust him and he'll do the rest," I tell him with a smile, and give him space. He closes his eyes, takes a deep breath, and I can tell he's speaking with Titan. Then his eyes go black, his canine teeth extend, and his bones begin cracking into place. Within moments, I'm looking at a beautiful, midnight black wolf with black eyes, and he stands almost as tall as my shoulder in human form, and im 5'7". "You're beautiful, Titan," I say as a scratch around his ears, making him rumble in his chest before nudging my hand and licking it. Isaah and I shift as well, and we spend a few hours running and just enjoying the day. We get back to the pasture, shifting back and dressing, and then head home. I cook a simple dinner and after eating Malachi and I excuse ourselves to shower. Once in bed, we cuddle close and quickly fall asleep.

Note:Titan is black like the wolf above, but has black eyes instead