Chapter 11

Note:Her nickname 'Chi' is pronounced like 'K-eye'

Malachi POV
Today is the day I get to learn to fight. Yesterday I learned to shift and ever since then I can feel my wolf's power coursing through me.
"Alright, baby, let's see what you got." I swing my fist, knocking Meridian on her ass for the first time all day. "Damn, that was a good one," she laughs, cracking her nose back in place so it doesn't heal crooked. The first time I hit her I panicked, but she explained our rapid healing and I progressed quickly after that. After learning to fight in wolf form as well, we called it a day, and went inside to watch movies. We ended up making love all night and forgot about the movie, so we both groaned when morning arrived, and it was time to train again. Sliding out of bed and stretching, I hear a low growl behind me. Smirking, I turn to find Ivory's golden eyes looking at my body.
"You keep getting bigger everyday, 'chi. Your muscles keep growing like that and you'll snap me like a twig," she says, laughing. With a smug grin I slip my pajama pants on, and head into the shower, hearing her grumble as I shut the door laughing. I hear the door open as she joins me, pushes me against the shower wall, and presses her lips to mine. I lift her, wrapping her legs around my waist, and press her into the wall. Entering her, I kiss her as I begin to move at a furious pace, and we both finish quickly, before cleaning up and getting dressed. When we finally make it downstairs, Isaah has cooked breakfast for once.
"Wow what is the special occasion?" I tease, knowing he can't cook much but he can definitely put it away. "Well, I was starving and awake. So it was either come downstairs and cook, or stay upstairs, starve, and listen to my sister shouting in the next room. I'd rather burn the house down by mistake, so here we are." Meridian and I crack up for a minute, and apologize before we inhale our breakfast and head out to train.