Fresh Start

"I'm afraid of what could be the possibility happen in future, he might plan to take our children." mom mumbled as i overheard their conversation with dad. "There's nothing to be afraid of." Dad replied obviously comforting mom.

I head straight downstair to get some water. And my lazy brother are here  in couch lying while playing with his phone..

"noona?" he called. I turned to him and replied. "what?"

"nothing." he respond and chuckled. I flicked his forehead  and sat beside him.

"ouch that hurts." he said and rubbed his forehead.

"serves whats right." i replied.

"anyways, does mom and dad okay?" i said and leaning my back at the couch. He give me a blank reaction and still rubbing his forehead. He obviously know nothing, i refill my water bottle and and put it back to the fridge. I go upstair and headed to my parents room.

"mom?dad?" i called and twisted the door knob. "yes, sweetie?" mom said. "do you atleast have a problem?" i asked while eyeing them.

"there's no problem sweetie we're just talking about business and you should go to bed already its getting late and tommorow will be your first day." mom said, i nod and head back to my room.

"what a day!"

•Ring•

I turned off the alarm and try to cover my self in a duvet, its already 6 am and my last year of being a senior and soobin's first year of being senior.

"it's gonna be a long long day." i got up from my bed and fix it, i grabbed my towel and headed to bathroom. I finish showered myself in a cold water and blower my hair then wore my new uniform.

"new school, new teacher, new classmate, new environment."

I grab my phone and bag, and headed downstair soobin is already eating and mom is still making toast bread.

"Goodmorning sweetie." mom greeted while holding the bread and milk. "Goodmorning mom." i replied and sat beside soobin.

"what take you so long?" he asked and look to me. "why?am i not allowed to sleep as much as i want?then there's no school event so we should go early." i respond. He rolled his eyes and shoved the bread in his mouth.

"when will this boy grow up?"

~

I shook my head as i saw yujin, yena and their brother waiting for us outside the school. I can feel yujin's aura.

"aigoo this short tempered girl."

"YAH!WHAT TOOK YOU BOTH SO LONG?" yujin ranted and look to soobin.

"did you overslept?" he asked soobin calmly and trying not to break eye contact with him.

"a-ani, you should better ask noona." soobin replied. Yujin gaze turned into mine.

"what?" i asked. She just stare and raised her brows.

"seriously guys, we should go inside its already 7:30 am." yena said, breaking the intention in the unison. We parted ways to our brothers and bid goodbyes to them.

We walk through the hallway and halt at the exact room "12-A". I knocked the door and open it.

"how may i help you ladies?" the teacher said. We handed him the letter that our parents give.

"so all of you are transferee?" he asked, we simply nod and he smiled.

"well kindly introduce yourselves ladies." he said, the three of us nodded .

"hello i'm Bang Yena."
"And i'm Han Yujin."

Yena poked my shoulder, i glare to her and she signaled me to introduce myself. I let out a small sigh and face the class.

"Hello, I'm Kim Soo Jin." i said and bowed.

~
Unknown POV

Target spotted.

Someone's POV

"you can now seat already ladies." Mr. Dam said.

They roam their gazes to find empty spot. Joshua waved his hands to the transferees and recieved a unknown reaction.

"hey soojin you can sit here beside me, no worries im gentleman." joshua said. Soojin nod and sat beside him.

"i'm Hong Jisoo anyways but you can call me joshua." joshua added. She nod and smile.

"and i'm angel Yoon Jeonghan too." jeonghan butted in to joshua and soojin conversation extending his hands attempting to handshake.

"oh i see." soojin said and accept jeonghan handshake.

Mr.Dam continue his discussion and they attentively listen.. I let out a sigh and looked to the window.

"Hi mate."

~
Soojin's POV

My guardian angel knows how much i hate school, its already 3 in the afternoon and its our last subject too. I also askesd this joshua guy to change  sit with mine cause i like being near the window, and for yujin and yena at my front listen to the discussion.

[flashback @haremuniv.]

"man, i seriously wanna eat your brain." yena said burying her face at the table and flipping the book.

"your learning skill is faster than our internet." she added.

"Is that a compliment or-" i raised my brows and waiting for her respond.

"then what could it be if its not a compliment." she replied.

[end of flashback]

"hello earth of soojin where are you?" my thought snapped when joshua tapped my hands.

"yes?" i respond and look to him.

"what are you doin?you're not gonna take down notes?i called you lot of times but you seems spaced out." he ranted.

"uhm sorry, i was thinking of something." i replied. He let out a small chuckled which gain a attention from class.

"any problem Mr. Hong?" Mrs. Nam asked.

"nothing ma'am." he simply replied.

"pay attention to my class."

"Yes, ma'am i'm sorry." he bowed and continue writting notes.

"Good boy." i whispered.

The class finished at exact 5.

"yena can you do it faster?" yujin said.

"well yes, but give me a minute please." yena pleaded and arrange her books at his backpack.

"done." she exclaimed. We headed to the gate where are brother waited for us and they are already there talking while waiting for us.

We parted different road and go home..