Vacation

I place my t-shirts, pyjamas, hoodie and hygiene kit at my bag, mingyu and his friends invited us for vacation in daegu yesterday. I pull my phone that buzzes earlier.

Mingyu
See you in 10 minutes..

                                              Okey~

I put my phone at the mattress and change my outfit into yellow long sleeve, skinny jeans, and white sneakers. I tie my hair cause i hate mess hair flew in my face when  wind flash. I grab my bag and headed to the living room couch where soobin waited and playing with his phone. He already finish packing his clothes earlier, so here he is chilling. I sat beside him and turn on the tv.

"did hyung told you about the place?" he questioned but his eyes are still glued on phone. "nope why?"  i replied.

"nothing but hoshi told me its a resort owned by the parents one of their member." he said. I nod and glance back to the tv.

•Dingdong•

"i'll get it." soobin said. He dash off the door and open it.. "Noona its hyung." he shouted. We grabbed our bag and headed outside where joshua and mingyu waited.

"no kdrama for now, lets enjoy our 1 week vacation at daegu." joshua said and grabbed my bag then putting at the trunk of the car. I locked the door of our house and hopped in to the car.

"o-oh hi." i greeted and they smile. I sat beside mingyu, jeonghan is the one who drive, joshua who sitted at the passenger sit, and seungcheol, hoshi, and wonwoo is at our back.

While jun,woozi, minghao, seokmin, seungkwan, vernon, and dino took another car, minghao is the one who drive. I lean my head at the window and pull my phone and tuck my headset i listen to bts song, and to be specific i am now playing the 2!3!. I like this song i always play it before i sleep.

I glance at the window and look at minghao's car, i swear to God their car is such a chaos. Seokmin keep on waving his hands at me and i wave back, seungkwan pull seokmin and he  wave his hands too. I shook my head and smile. "this boys are really childish."

I tilt my head at my side and mingyu peacefully sleeping lowering his head i slowly pull his head and let it lean to my shoulder. He move which i expected that he'll woke up but he grab my hand and interlock our fingers. I pat his head and slowly close my eyes.

"we're here." Jeonghan yelled, and i slowly open my eyes. After an hour of ride we already reach this resort. Soobin is already awake but mingyu is still not.

"gyuuu we're here." i whispered but no response.

"mingyu-sssi?" i slowly pat his head and still no respond again. I let out a small sigh and lean closely to his ears.

"YAH!KIM!MINGYUU!" i shout quietly to his ears and he just chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"You didn't change at all, still bad tempered." he said and rub his eyes.

We grab our bags at the trunk and headed to hotel where we spend our week vacation. Mingyu put his arm around my shoulder and i elbowed him.

Seungcheol's POV

Soojin pulled mingyu's head to let it lean to her shoulder. "Ah i want that too." hoshi whined and lean his head to wonwoo's shoulder.

After a few hours we already arrived at the resort. I pull my phone that buzzed . I open my kakao and receive a message from my brother.

                           Yeonjun

Hyung?are you in resort now?

                                            Yup,why?

Mom and dad told me, lets meet later hyung. Its been years since you visit us here.

                                                  Ok..

I put my phone at my pocket and grab my bag at the trunk, and suddenly receive a poke from my shoulder.

"what?" i asked hoshi who keep on poking my shoulder, he pointed his index finger at soojin and mingyu heading on hotel.

"i ship them they're so cute." he squealed while while pulling his bag at the trunk.

"ship them as you want, soojin will end up to mine anyways." i mumbled and close the door of the car trunk.

Soojin's POV

There are two bedroom in one room, soobin and i are sharing one room. I unpack my clothes and hang it to the closet.

//beep//

Mingyu
Lets meet at lobby for our dinner. ;)

                                             Okay..

I change my suit into white v-neck shirt and black shorts, then a black flip flops

"binn~lets eat." i called him outside of his room.

"ne noona, give me a minute." he replied.

After a few minutes of waiting he already finish changing his outfit, we headed at the lobby and look like they're debating.

"whats going on here?" i asked wonwoo who's looking to seungkwan and mingyu debating.

"they're debating where to eat."  wonwoo simply replied.

After a minute, seungcheol stop them.

"wonwoo cant eat seafoods so you both shut up, lets eat at the restaurant near at this hotel." seungcheol said, they both lower their head and nod.

"ok lets go~." seokmin whined.

"choi restaurant." thats the name of the place where we will eat, we hopped in to the restaurant and halt by a sudden loud voice.

"hyung, you're already here." the boy with brown hair said that headed to us.

"ah mian, i'm yeonjun."  he greeted to us and smile. "yeonjun?"hoshi asked and creased his brows.

"my little brother." seungcheol said. "WHHATT?!" they all said in unison
"oh hyung, you have brother you didn't even tell us." hoshi mumbled and pouted.

"you didn't asked."seungcheol replied. We hopped in to the long table enough for 15 of us  and order some foods..

°buzz°

I pull my phone buzzed and read the message from yujin and yena.

                         No Jams

*bangbangyen
Let's hang out tommorow, my treat

*hanhanyu
Wooo!sounds good deal..

                               Uhm guys?haha
*hanhanyu
Uhm what is it, sounds bad!

*bangbangyen
Dont tell me you cant go?

       Sorry for not informing you earlier i forgot..hahah love you all

*bangbangyen
KIMMM SOOOJIIINN!!!!

I turn off my phone and put it aside, i forgot to inform my bestfriends about this vacation, i'm they'll gonna kill me next week.

"hey are you okay?You look unsettled." wonwoo whispered.

"Uhm am i?" i asked and let out a small chuckle, he shook his head and stare to me. "is there any problem?" he asked. "uhm nope, nevermind me wonwoo i'm okay." i said and he nod.

"The food is here." Dino shouted.

"Thanks for the food." we all said in chorus but before we dig in.

"lets pray first." joshua said. We clasp our hands and joshua lead the prayer.