Confirmation(2)

"y-you are my mate?" i unsurely spoke sounds like a statement or a question.

"yes i am." he replied and kiss my lips. He licked the side of it and his hand travel onto my body leaving it untouch.. He slid his tongue onto my lips and asking for entrance which i give in, he then explore my mouth. His kisses travel to my jawline, earlobe and then in my neck he started planting hickeys all over my neck. His two hands travel in my waist and he let himself pushed to me which is a bad idea.

"Wait-ahhh" i let out a small moan when i feel someone poking onto my core.

"I love the way you moan, love." he whispered and peck on my lips.

"next time moan my name." he added and push me to the bed slowly. He strip his shorts letting his boxer left, he crawled at my top and say..

"Should i undress you now love?"

He didn't let me answer his question he kissed me roughly and sending butterfly kisses while his other hand undresses me..

~~

I open half of my eye, and pulled the duvet. I wanna go back sleep, im kinda tired. I moved back and bumped into hard chest...

"ouch." i lifted my head and open my eyes revealing a sleeping seungcheol, his left hand was wrapped at my waist.

I didn't even notice it earlier when i pulled the duvet.

I look at myself under the duvet and i'm still naked. "oh Jisoos, did we just?" i slowly moved his arms off to me and slipped quietly as i could. I tried to sit but it hurts, my baby is hurting.

"o-ouch." i quietly winced in pain while trying to pick some clothes.

"Does it hurts?" seungcheol asked, still closing his eyes.

"Isn't it obvious?thats my first time." i replied and sit down at the mattress pulling the duvet to cover my naked body.

Why did this boy go hard one me?

He let out a small chuckled and wrap his arms at my waist. "Yah! Why are you laughing?"

"oh mian love, next time i'll be gentle." he sat down beside me and give me a peck on my lips and forehead. "Goodmorning love." he added.

As if there will be next time..

I rolled my eyes and hug the duvet that covered me. He stood up wearing only his boxer and picked up the clothes scattered on his room. He headed to his closet and pull some shirts and shorts.

"wear this." he give me the clothes that he pulled from his closet.

"how can i wear that?i can't even stand clearly, looks like i can't walk to this whole vacation." i crossed my arms and hide in the duvet.

He lift me up to the bathroom and locked it, i let out a small sigh i take a shower and wore the clothes he give.

"That will be your first and last choi seungcheol." i mumbled.

"no~love there will be next time, and i promise i'll be gentle." he shouted.

"shut up hoe." i replied.

I finished changing clothes and sat at the mattress waiting for him, after a few minutes he finish and now fully clothed. His wet hair and after shower scent in intoxicating..

"Checking me again?" he said while rubbing the towel on his hair. I give him a "excuse me sir look" but he didn't notice, i glance at the window peeking to the tent. They're still asleep.

"we should better go wake them." he nod and hand the wet towel.

~~
"Yah ireona, its already seven." seungkwan wake the other member sleepishly i shook my head and headed to the second tent where shua, gyu, hoshi, and soobin sleep.

"bin?ireona you need to wash yourself." i wake him as i ruffled his hair. He nod and sit down still closing his eyes. Joshua woke up already the moment i enter the tent. Soobin woke hoshi, and istg it takes hundred millisecond to wake hoshi. They already left and mingyu the lazy butt only left.

"gyu?"

"mingyu?"

"Kim Mingyu?!"

"Mygad Kim mingyu." i slap his arms yet receive no respond.

I lean to his ear attempted to shout. He cover mouth and open his eyes.

"if you're attempting to shout, dont you dare." he said.

"you really need to change that sleeping habit of yours, it takes million of words to woke you up." i ranted he stood up and headed outside.

"Oh great they left me here, what a good people." i slowly  walk to follow them.

"who left you hanging love?" i flinched by a sudden voice spoke out.

"You're seriouly like to give a people heart attack." i touch my chest and he ruffled my hair. We headed first to the restaurant and waited fot them.

"Ohno, i need to change my clothes before they notice i wear your clothes." i look at seungcheol who creased his brows looking to me. I dash off and headed straight to my room. I wore a cotton short and a peach oversized tshirt.

~~
"Did you have fun last night?" joshua asked me.

My eyes widened by his question and mentally facepalmed. I glance at seungcheol who's staring at joshua crossing his arms.

"i-i'm sorry what?" i replied.

" i said did you have fun last night like the bonfire?the game?and the sound trip?"

"uhm yeah i did, that was fun." i answered and look away trying to avoid eye contact with them.

"are you okay?"mingyu asked.

"yup i am." i quickly replied.

"The food is here." seokmin yelled. We all clasp our hands for the prayer.

"thanks for the food." we all said in unison.