Dinner

"Hows your first day soojin?" mom asked. Breaking the silence in the dinning room.

"Good, anything is fine." i respond.

"How about you son?" dad asked soobin.

"Same as noona, and i do have new friends already 2 years older than me." soobin said, mom and dad smile at soobin respond and continue eating.

"Good to hear your good feedback in your first day of school." dad said while wiping his mouth in napkin. We nod and continue eating.

"but you must be careful around, we doesn't know where our enemy hide all this time." Dad added, the unison went quiet. We finish our foods and i headed back to my room. I brush my teeth and throw myself in a soft mattress.

[flashback @harempalace]

"For the love God Lee Soo Man what is it this time?" Dad asked uncle sooman calmly.

"what is it? Is that even a question hyun bin?Isn't it obvious what i'm trying to do?" uncle sooman respond and smirk.

"stop being logic, what's your true agenda?trying to take over the palace?" mom said angrily.

"Oh Soo yeon chill, yes you're right about taking the palace thingy, but thats not the only thing i want." he respond.

"then if you did listen to me from the start, it wouldn't happend to you. I already warned you a lot of times to stay away to hyun bin, but what did you do?Marrying him?" He added and tilt his head and walk towards me and soobin behind mom's back.

"Don't you ever try to lay finger on my children or i'll kill you." dad said and grabbed uncle sooman wrist.

"should i be scared now hyunbin?" uncle sooman said and snatch his wrist to dad's grip.

"weak creatures, how can be both of you lead the whole vampire association, can't even fight me." uncle sooman said and look to mom and dad.

"consider that statement as your luck, i won't fight with weak, and beside that you're weak you're my cousin." mom simply replied.

"You are seriously out of your mind Lee Sooman, or you're just dumb? Calling us weak thats funny are you even reffering to yourself? dad added.

Uncle sooman eyes turned into red and dad's aura became more stronger. Dad was ready to fight until someone shoot uncle soomans neck. Our gaze averted to whom who shoot uncle sooman.

"Run before he'll woke up." uncle jinyoung said.

"Jinyoung-ah thanks we owe you a lot." mom said. Uncle jinyoung smiled but you still can see the sadness in his dull eyes. He still can't believe his childhood bestfriends can do this such a thing.

Mom, uncle sooman and uncle jinyoung are cousins and used to be bestfriend but world turned upside down when their great grandfather like mom so much than uncle sooman. Mom is stronger than uncle sooman and mom often recieved a praised from their greatgrandfather, and thats hurt uncle sooman pride.

[end of flashback]

"Lee Soo Man? Tsk. Lets meet soon."
My thoughts snapped when i heard an knock.

"yes?"

"can i come in?" mom said.

"yup, sure thing." i replied. I sat on my mattress comfortably and lie my back at the head of mattress.

"so, what is it mom?" i asked. She flashed a smile and sat beside me.

"mom?" i called again.

"we'll be going to switzerland for business and tommorow is our flight."my eyes widened by her sudden respond.

"for how long?" i asked.

"1 month i think." i shook my head and stare to her.

"i can't even live without you in a day how much more in one month." i respond.

"Yes you can soojin, you're old enough." she said and get up from mattress.

"does soobin already know this?" i asked and waiting for her reply.

"not yet your dad will be the one to talk to him." she replied. I nod repeatedly.

"mom, what kind of business deal both of you and dad?" i asked out of curiosity. She came closer to me and pinch my cheek.

"ouch mom that hurts." i mumbled and she laugh.

"its an adult matter sweetie, maybe at the right time you'll know about this thing." she said and kissed my forehead.

~

Soobin's POV

I pull my phone and browse some good movie.

"soobin?" i stop by a sudden voice called out.

"yes dad?" i replied.

"can i talk to you for a minute?" before i could respond dad open the door. I sat at the mattress and he also sat beside me.

"You grow so fast, can you stand on yourself already?" dad said and look to me.

"dad you creeped me out seriously." i said and shook my head.

"Tommorow we will be heading to switzwerland for a month along with your uncle seungsu and sihyuk." my mouth dropped open.

"I'll be counting on you soobin." dad added.

"seriously dad, its just 1 month, and we will be okay here." i respond and he nod he give me a quick hug and left.