Kim Mingyu?

I woke up early than usual, i do my daily routine and headed downstair. Soobin is still not here, i look to my wristwatch and it' still 5:50 am. I hopped in to the kitchen and prepare some foods. I fried some frozen foods and cooked a rice, i'm getting sick always eating toast bread.

"smells good." soobin said before hopping in the table.

Both of us eat silently and finished our food, we grabbed our things for school and dashes off. As we head to school we bumped four of his classmates.

"oh hi noona goodmorning." they greeted.

"oh hello goodmorning." i greeted back.

And in a split of second joshua, jeonghan and silver guy hair, are here too.

"oh soojin goodmorning." joshua said approaching me. "Uh morning." i replied and continue walking.

We're now at school and guess what i already know the name of that silver guy haired. I didn't bother to asked jeonghan nor joshua about his name, but i heared some call him "Seungcheol hyung." so i guess seungcheol is his name. We parted ways each other joshua and the others headed to classroom while me as usual headed to locker first for  my textbook.

Mr. Dam are now here in class discussing, i sigh and rest my head at the table. I hate this subject seriously.

"Ms. Kim?Seems like you already know whats the answer of the next case for two independent?" Mr.Dam asked while looking at me and again gaining class attention.

I let out a small sigh and look to the white board. "when population variance group 1 and 2  are not equal but unknown and sample size group 1 and group 2 are less than 30" that's what written on board, i rolled my eye and sigh.

"even though i hate this subject i still need to learn inorder to graduate."

"(x¹-x²)+-tα/2 v[s¹(2)+s²(2)] "
                              n¹+n²

Mr. Dam looked at me and nod repeatedly.

"okay good thank you for that ms.kim." yena smiled and yujin tilt her head, and there's joshua looking at me.

"is there something on my face josh? He shook his head and mouthing "daebak, how could you do that?" i give him a sly smile and feeling proud of myself.

Seungcheol's POV

"Did she get it right?wow soojin is amazing!" jeonghan commented.

"i've been wishing to backfired mr.dam too, but this subject is really something." he added.

"Then you should start studying instead of sleeping." i replied and he rolled his eyes.

~
Soojin's POV

•Ring•

"To the caféteria." yena shouted we made our way to the caféteria, i only buy milk and biscuits while yujin and yena buyed burger and juice. We sat at the vacant seat that we've saw earlier, we talk random stuffs. I almost choke my milk laughing because of yena and yujin, i really love it when both of them sharing one brain cell. I'll be dying out of laugther . I sipped my milk back and forth and eat my biscuits like a chipmunks.

Yujin glares at me "Soojin can you eat according to your age?" yujin said. I pouted and sip my milk.

Jeonghan's POV

We are now here in caféteria and as expected the other are already here, we buy some snack to full our hungry stomach. We talk random stuff and laugh. I guess our table is too loud but who cares its our life. I roam my gazes and spot soojin with yena and yujin. She's more attractive when she laugh. She play with her milk and biscuits.

" too childish." i shook my head and let out a small laugh.

"hyung, are you okay?" woozi asked. I nod my head and give him a okay sign.

"well looks like you're not you've been smiling like an idiot." woozi added.

"woozi language." joshua butted in.

"Don't mind me i'm really okay."  i shook my head and give them a reassurance smile.

Mingyu elbowed me as he saw me smiling while eating the snacks, i glared at him and he rolled his eyes.

"you know woozi hyung is right, you've been smiling like an idiot." he said and trying to figure out what i've been looking for. I glance back to soojin who pouted while sipping her milk.

"Ahh so cute." i mumbled without realizing the other member heared it. They creased their brows and giving me a care to tell look. They follow the direction of my gaze earlier and glad soojin is nowhere to be seen.

"what a relief." i mumbled and sigh.

"you know hyung you're weird." minghao said.

Soojin's POV

We finished our snack and put to garbage bin our trashes we headed first to washroom to wash our hands, and headed to the classroom.

Before i could enter the classroom someone grab my wrist and dragged me anywhere. I dont know the exact destination until we stop here at the rooftop. He let go of my wrist and and i can see the mark of his grip on it.

"so what is it?" i asked calmly not to murder this guy. Only his broad shouler back facing on me. He lift his head causing my jaw dropped opened.

"m-mingyu?" i stutteredly said, i hug him without any hesitation and he hug me back.