Kim Mingyu(2)

Mingyu's POV

This hyung is weird smiling like an idiot didn't even bother to tell us, what his been smiling for. I followed his gaze and look where his gaze landed, and it landed on a girl.

"Opps, this hyung is inlove." i sipped my cola and eat our snack.

"Ahh so cute." our gazes averted to hyung , i look to the girl his been looking for, and the more i stare the more i familiarize her. I stood up and didn't even bother to tell them where i'm going. I tailed her where she go, until she stop at the room next to mine.

ohh thats why i've smelled a kim scent on joshua hyung lately, they must be close.

Before she could enter to her classroom i grab her wrist and drag her to the rooftop.

i miss her voice, her smile, her laugh, her scent. I miss everything about her.

I turn around and lift my head.

"m-mingyu?" she stutteredly said. She hug without any hesitation, and i hug her back. God knows how much i miss her. We slowly let go of the hug.

"i-thought you're dead." she said stutteredly again.

"yeah, i also though that i'll deadmeat those time, thanks to Mr. Choi for saving me." i simply replied. She smiled and i hug her again. "imissyou."

I glance at my wristwatch and its almost time for next subject. We headed back to our respective room, before she enter into her  classroom she glance at me once again i give her wink. She smiled and shook her head.

I laugh at my own doing and head into my table, i rest my head and trying to relax.

"where have you been?" seokmin asked.

"comfort room."  i replied.

"you didn't even reply to us when we ask you that earlier." he respond.

"well i'm in hurry so i don't have time." i reason out.

Soojin's POV

"where have you been?"

"who's that guy grabbed you?"

"does he hurt you?"

"is he hitting on you?"

"did he get your number?"

"or thats your boyfriend you just didn't tell us."

I rest my head at the table and face joshua, yena and yujin start ranting and too noisy. Joshua give ma a "whats with this two look?" i mouthed "nevermind them." Mr. Lee are here already and thanks to him this two nuisance stop ranting already.

Seungcheol's POV

The door at the back open which caught my attention, she glance at the other room and smile. She headed to her table and yujin and yena creased their brows.

"wait, why does i can smell mingyu scent here." i pull my phone and tucked my headset i was about to play the song that woozi composed last week entitled "simple." but stop by yena and yujin rapid questions.

"who's that guy grabbed you?

"or thats your boyfriend you just didn't tell us."

"oh thats why i can smell, another familiar scent here, kim mingyu!"

Soojin's POV

Its already 5 and i already told them about who's that guy, and they seemed shock knowing its mingyu.

"i miss him too" yena said. And trying to avoid eye contact with me, i give her a blank reaction and she tapped my shoulder.

"but i know you miss him more than i do." yena added.

"who wouldn't miss her childhood lover?" yujin tease.

Our brother are now heading towards  us, all of us are heading home.

I change my outfit into comfy and go back downstair, i am now at living room trying to entertain myself. I go to YouTube and watch some funny videos. I glance at my wrist and the red mark that cause by mingyu's grip are now fading.

"Oh boy you don't have an idea how much i miss you."

[flashback @Harem palace]

Dead body are now scattered outside the palace.

"Lee Sooman is teaming up with Yang Geunsook." dad sadly said while looking at the dead bodies.

I look to the palace once again and hoping for another survivor, but seems there's no more.. We heard a familiar voice shouting out of pain from the hallway.

"I know that voice." i mumble, i was about to use my teleportation but mom stop me. "Soojin you can't do it, and you shouldn't do it." mom said and tightened the grip on my wrist.

"m-mom but thats m-mingyu." my voice crack and trying to get out from her grip. Another voice shouted but it sounds like a dying voice, tears start stream to my cheeks. Dad use his teleportation and we teleported at random home, my sobs are getting louder and mom hug me.

"sorry for not letting you go, but i can't afford to lost you." mom said, and loosened the hug she kiss my forehead and rubbed my back.

[end of flashback]

"Noona, are you okay? Why are you crying?" soobin snapped my thought by flicking my forehead.

"Yah! Is that how you treat your older sister." i said while wiping my tears.

"I've been calling you for an hour but you didn't respond , are you planning to stay here till dawn?" soobin said while raising his brows.

"and also why are you crying?"  he added and snatch the remote to me, i didn't respond him, he let out a small sigh and turn off the tv.

"You should go rest, its already 10 and we still have school tommorow." i nod and both of us headed upstair. I throw myself at the mattress and stare at the ceiling then drifted to dreamland.