Saturdate

Today is saturday and yes, its my first weekend since school starts. And first weekend living here in seoul. I plan to roam around this city, but i can't i might lost. Unlike anyang and busan.

I do my daily routine but i added some spice, i mean hello i did tie my hair, well yeah its rare that i tie my hair. But since i'm in a mood to tie it, then let it be. I wore comfy outfit and headed to living room. I turn on the tv and  browse some movie. I put down the remote when my i feel my phone buzz in my pocket.

                          Mom

Oh sweetie how are you?

                     Oh mom! Well we're doing fine here. How about you and dad?

Same here sweetie, we might extend our trip here.

My eyes widened when i read her message. Why?for what? I sigh and reply.

                             Mom?seriously?

Yes sweetie, maybe 2 months i think.

                   Uhm cool.. Mom, imissyou

I miss you too.
And i love you..

                   I love you too mom..

I stare at my phone and thinking why do they need to extend. I didn't notice that i cried until tears land at my phone screen. As soon as i heard footstep coming, i wipe my cheeks and turn off my phone and place it at my side then glance back at the tv.

"are you okay noona?" soobin asked while heading to the kitchen.

"yup." i replied and let out a small chuckle. I deserve an oscar award for this one.

Soobin and i spend our day watching anime movie. I know it sounds funny but y'all know my soobin cried. We watch the movie, at first we watch graveyard of fireflies. I already warned him that this movie is kinda sad and he confidently said.

"real man can handle pain, and never cry."

I nod and play the movie . We finish the movie with no tears and i play the next movie which is the Hotarubi no Mori e. When the climax played soobin getting sad. Gin disappear slowly and hotaru cries, both me and soobin cried too.

I turn off the tv and rest for a little bit i glance at soobin who's texting with someone, i also pull my phone and play temple run.

Soobin's POV

We already finish the movie and thats kinda sad, gin died. My phone buzzed and got received a message from unknown number.

                      xxx-xxxx-xxx

Bin? Are you free? Lets hang out, hyung wants to meet you since i keep on blabbering about you to them.

Uhmm its naega hosh.

                                    Cool....

You can bring noona too..

                                 Good idea..

Ok. Gotta fetch you both 3o'clock!
Address???

                                        Sure
                                xxxx-xxxx-xxx

I added hoshi's number into my contact, i glance at my phone time and its still 2:15Pm, and noona at my side busy playing temple run.

"noona?" i called her but her gaze is still in game.

"hmm?" she hummed.

"you don't have any plan today right?" i asked. She lift her head and nodded.

"my friend invited me and you to hang out somewhere down the road." i said and she turn off her phone.

"okay sure, why not since i'm bored." she respond and stood up.

Soojin's POV

I think its  a good idea that they invited me to hang with them, since im bored right now i cant say no. I take a shower and blow my hair. I wore a stripe black and white tshirt, a black denim jacket a black skinny jeans, and a white sneakers. I also tie my hair im in a mood to tie it.

"noona, i'll be waiting at the living room." soobin shouted.

"okay!" i respond

We're now at the couch waiting for his friend.

•Dingdong•

Both of us headed to the door and greeted by a cute guy with a cute eyes.

"annyeong noona, i'm kwon soonyoung but you can call me hoshi." he smiled revealing his cute eyes looks like 10:10.

"uhm hello i'm kim soojin, soobin sister." i greeted back and he smiled.

"Lets go they're waiting for us." hoshi said, both 3 of us hopped in the car.