Boyfriend?

Seungcheol's POV

We already finish the first period yet soojin and changu are still not here. The back door opened revealing changu with a loosened tie and red neck. I grab him outside the classroom and slam him in the wall.

"where is soojin?" i grab his collar and ready to throw my fist of his face.

"chill man, she's in rooftop." he replied. I let go of his collar and run to rooftop.

"soojin?" i called her name and try to find her, i roam my gaze and landed on the bench of the rooftop. Shes hugging her knees and buried her face on it.

"soojin?" i called again she tilt her head and i can see her puffy eyes and red nose. I approach and sat beside her. Shes still crying, i let her lean to my shoulder.

"seeing you in this condition broke me into pieces, if i could just claim right now, i should do it. So i'll be able to protect you." i mumbled. I pat her head and rubbed his back.

Minute pass away she stop crying , i check her if she's asleep and yes she is. I tucked her loosened hair into her ears and stare for her for a minute.

"even though you're crying your still beautiful."  i kiss her forehead and give a quick peck on her lips.

Soojin's POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar room, as i move my body yujin and yena race to approach me.

"where am i?" i asked, and tilting my head.

"pabo, you're at school clinic." yujun replied and slightly flicked my forehead.

"clinic?why?"

"How are we supposed to answer that?" yena replied.

"oh you're awake already?" the nurse said and checking my temperature. I smiled and nod.

"You've been sleeping for whole 9 hours." the nurse added.

"Mwo?9 hours?" my eyes widened and blink continously.

"yes darling your boyfriend is kinda worried about you earlier he's been checking you time to time, but where is he?" the nurse added.  I look to yena and yujin who seems surprise also by what the nurse said.

"care to tell young lady?" yujin said raising her brows.

I fix myself and headed to home, soobin is worried sick when he know that i've been in school clinic whole day. Yena and Yujin send me home, and yes i told them why did i skip the first period. And i can't even remember who brought me to the clinic i'm not sick tho.

I change my uniform into a pyjama, i pull out the pin in my uniform which is my name, i was about to put my uniform in the basket but i've sniffed a sweet scent.

"This scent, i mean its the scent of the mysterious guy yesterday." i put down my uniform and halt suddenly. I look to my uniform once again and i suddenly remember this scent is also same as seungcheol. I shook my head and dash outside my bedroom.

"that's impossible it's not him."

Soobin cooked lot of foods.

"wow soobin, you are really a good husband in future." i said as i sat across to him. He shake his brows feeling proud of himself.

We finish our foods and i help to wash the dishes, at first he refused my help but i insisted. You know perks of having younger sibling cant say no when older say yes.

Both of us finish washing dishes and cleaning the messed in kitchen. I headed first in my room and throw myself in the mattress. I pull my teddy and hugged it.

"Teddy, i miss mom and dad so bad." i mumbled and hug teddy again, i rest my head in teddy's chest and yeah sleep.