Resecute

Seungcheol's POV

"Cheol i'm thirsty." she randomly said and gaze to my neck.

Ohnoe..

My eyes widened and yohan's who's guarding us gaze averted on us, i signaled him to wait for us at the door and and he does.

"okay, then lets get some water." i mumbled.

"No! I want your blood." she replied.

Gotcha! I knew it.

I tilt my head revealing my neck, her fangs are now visible and landed to my neck. She slowly suck the blood and then she stop, she kissed the area where she bit and smiled. There's still blood on the side of her lips. I look at her eyes and like what they said it's glimmer silver, same as mine.

"You're not thirsty anymore?"I pulled her closer and kiss the side of her lips. She giggled and nod. She let go and tiptoed giving me a peck on lips.

It's first time that she kissed me.

My phone buzzed distracting my moments with soojin i pull it off and its from mingyu.

Hyung, we have another problem

                                                    What?

Soojin's parent being dragged at the building by sooman's guards.

                                                      Wtff!

Hyung, i can't take it anymore i need to tailed them.

                  Kim mingyu stay put first, don't do anything ruckus.

I put my phone at the pocket and look to soojin, she's still tired and now he parents being dragged here.

"who's that?" she asked..

"uhm nothing.." i replied.

"cheol don't lie." i sigh and look at her.

"your parents are being dragged her with sooman."

"WHAT?!!" she shouted, yohan's who's waiting for us at door stormed here after hearing soojin's shout.

"you're tired love, let me handle this."

"no they're my parents, i need to get them before they do something to them." she said fixing her suit.

"love please let me."

Soojin's POV

We're now at the room where those traitor dragged my parents. I let seungcheol hide at the safest area, i don't want him to be involved here since it's a feud between the kim's and the traitors. I bursted inside and there are they tying mom and dad.

"Oh hello dear, i thought you're gone already." sooman said..

"WTf!" i cursed.

"This is d-day dear." he added and walk towards me. I step back until my back hit the wall.

"I almost didn't recognize your scent, why is that?your aura become more fiercer. Where's my baby soojin go?" he said lifting my chin.

"baby your ass." i spat out, and look away. He almost hit me using his hands but halted when the door bursted open revealing of mingyu amd soobin.

"What a lucky day, Kim Purebloods are here!" he exclaimed and laugh devilishly.

"Tied them all!" he shouted making his guards flinch. "That two, also." he added pointed wooseok and yohan. They already done tying them, and i'm still untied. Sooman grabbed my wrist and push me into the chair.

"try to hurt my children or my clan member, i'll kill you." dad spat who just gain consciousness.

"Oh, hyunbin shut the fuck up! You're line are really something huh?that one i injected to the both of you earlier are strong medicine that will causes a whole day sleeping, yet now you already gain consciousness. Wow!" he said.

"well, maybe that medicine is effective to the weaks like you i think." dad replied and smirk he stormed to dad's chair grabbing dad's collar, he almost throw a fist on it but i catch it and twist him

"Stop your bullshits lee soo man." he laugh hysterically and stood up.

"you're a fighter now soojin, and wow your eyes." he exclaimed approaching  me. But before he could do it, i use my telekinesis to float and choke him.

"STOP YOUR BULLSHIT, STOP PLAYIG DIRTY GAME! YOUR WEAK AND YOU CANT CHANGE THE FACT!" i shouted angrily, geunsook pulled my wrist causing me too stop what i'm doing.

"YOU TOO BACK OFF!" I shouted, he slammed me at the wall and my back hurts. I slowly winced out of pain.

"Next time you do anyting, you'll receive more hurtful that that."  he then dragged me to the chair and tied me, and start injecting us.

"h-how i wish uncle j-jinyoung is here." this is the only sentence came from my mouth before i could feel my eyelids getting heavy.

Seungcheol's POV

The unison went quiet i peek but got halted when two oldies walk out.

"She's  seriously become more stronger now now, huh." sooman said.

"..and also her eyes, why does it turned into silver. As far as i can remember her eyes is navy blue." he added.

"her mate must be from choi clan." geunsook replied.

"choi clan?" his eyes bulge and shook his head. "hmmm does her mate from choi clan is a normal vampire or from pureblood?" sooman asked.

"that's what i'm thinking too, cause i only saw a angel wings silver eye from them. I didn't saw a glimmer silver eye before, that eye is rare." geunsook said. He sigh and look to sooman who blink continuously.

What happen?

"If you're going to resecute kim's blood this day, goodluck. If you harm all of them specially her. Choi clan will hunt you till death, and brotherly reminder base on my observation on our meeting along with the pureblood Hyun bin and Seung jun is quiet close. Don't ever forgot you almost die in seungjun's hand." My eyes widened hearing my dad's name i look at  sooman who shook his head and sigh remembering things happen in his last life.

"Yeah, whatever luckily his not here, his at daegu taking care of his business." he simply replied.

You know what dad is here investing some business, they also visited me last week..

I pull my phone and contact yeonjun.

                                                 Jun?

Ne. Hyung?

                                    Where are you?

House
Why?

I want to contact dad but i dont want them to be dragged here, i put my phone back at my pocket and look at the two oldies heading downstair. I sigh heavily and teleported inside the room.