Sending off

Soojin's POV

I woke up by a sudden ring of my phone. I looked to the id caller and  its from yena.

                       Yena forgodsake its still
              5:30 and too early for school.

I yawned and waiting for her reply but all i can hear is a sniff from her.

                                    Are you crying?

No, i'm not it's just my runny nose.

                  Yena you should better take a acting lesson you're suck at acting seriously.

I sleepishly said, and her cries getting louder.

                 Yah!Yena what happened?

A-appa is leaving again. He'll go to switzerland later.

My eyes widened when he mention switzerland. "is it a serious matter?"

mwo?

                     Same thing here yena, mom and dad too.

Soojin, i can't afford to lost dad, his the only person always here for me.

She cried loudly and almost choke her tears.

                Nothings gonna happen to them yena, they're just dealing with serious matter. Anyways lets continue talking later at school . I need to take a bath. I'm gonna hung up.

Arraseo...

I stand up and fix my bed as usual. I take a bath and thinking of ths serious matter matter that our parents dealing at the switzerland. I blower my hair and wore my uniform then headed downstair.

"I'm glad you didn't overslept." soobin said and looked surprise. I give him a smile and eat some toast bread.

"mom? What time is your flight we, will be sending you off." i asked mom who's busy frying some frozen foods.

"sharp 7 sweetie." she replied. I nod and continue eating..

Soobin and i are now heading to school, we've talked about random things. We didn't even dare to bring up the topic about mom and dad flight. We already reach the school and parted our ways. I head straight to my locker to get my textbook. After getting my textbook i dash off to classroom..

I head straight to my table and put down my things. Yena appeared with a puffy eyes and yujin also.

awe despite of being a cold hearted and short tempered she's so soft to her father.

"why are you not crying? Are you not sad that your parents will go to switzerland?" yujin asked. Confusion and curiosity are drawed on her face ..

I smile and rubbed her back. " i'm sad but crying is not my thing." i replied confidently. She rolled her eyes and i handed them a tissue.

Mr. Song are now in our front, we stood up and greet him. I buried my face on the table and trying to relax.

"what happen to them why do they're crying?" joshua asked and looked to yena and yujin. I tilt my head as if i don't know whats happen. He nodded and listen to Mr.Song Discussion.

The class ends pretty early and we go home early. I changed my outfit into black skinny jeans, black hoody, and black sneakers.

"noona, it's not obvious that you're black lover." he said sarcastically. I chuckled and both of us headed downstair. I spot mom and dad big luggages, i smile and sigh.

@incheon airport

As we hopped out the car yujin, hyunjin,yedam and yena are already here with uncle seungsu and uncle si hyuk.

"Flight to switzerland please register now."

We bid goodbyes to our parents and again my cry baby bestfriend cried again. Good thing that their brother are here to comfort them, and there's soobin looking to me.

"you'll not cry like yena and yujin noona?" i creased my brows and give him a small punch in his chest. We bid goodbyes to yena, yujin and their brother and headed home.