Special Day

•RING•

//DING//
//DING//
//DING//

I turn off my alarm and reach my phone i was annoyed by a sudden continous notification i've received. Notification from yujin, yena, yedam, yujin, and mingyu. "oh?what is it?" i open the notifications.

Yedam
"Noona, Saengil Chukahae."
Received 5:04 am.

My eyes widened out of realization. "oh sht, its d-day." i open the other notifications and same as yedam they greeted me.

Yena
"Soojin Happy birthday, today is the day!"
Received 5:03 Am

Hyunjin
"Noona Happy birthday
Received 5:02 Am

Yujin
"I'm looking forward for today, arggh happy birthday soojin-ssi."
Received 4:59 Am

"did they just woke up early to greet me?awe so sweet."

I turn off my phone and cover myself in a duvet try to go back to sleep, its too early too wake up. I sat on my bed and stare to the floor. My phone beep continously again.

Mingyu
"Princess Happy birthday."
Received 4:50 am

"Princess wake up, its your big day."
Received 5:11 am

"Soojin!!!"
Recieved 5:11 am

                Yah!stop spamming messages, i'm awake already thanks you all.

I do my usual routine and headed downstair.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ONE AND ONLY NOONA WHO ALWAYS OVERSLEPT." Soobin shouted from the kitchen as he saw me coming. I give him a "wanna die look." and he smiled.

"so?"

"so?" i repeat and raised my brows.

"you're meeting your mate today, and your evolvement too." he squealed. I smiled and nod.

"Who could be my mate?is he a mortal or immortal?vampire mate are unpredictable it could be a human or not. But i wish he's a vampire. And how i wish it will be mingyu." my thought shrugged when i received another notification again.

Unknown
"Happy birthday mate."

"m-mate?" my eyes widened while reading the message i received, soobin seems notice it but he didn't ask.

I am now at classroom yujin and yena are busy talking.

"what's with that long face?" yena asked. And yujin also creased her brows looking to me.

"uhm nothing." i replied. "oh come on soojin we're been friends since we're fetus and we know it when your sad or not." yena added.

"oh its your birthday?" joshua who just arrived butted in and placing his bag at the side of our table. I nod as a respond. "happy~birthday~dear soojin~" he sing happily and clap his hand slowly. I look at him and he give me a cutest smile, swear to God he's cute.

The whole session of class, ended pretty early, and thanks God no night class, no review. I can go home early to prepare myself

"see you later soojin." yena and yujin said. "yeah, see you at home." i replied.

I pull my phone and stared at the message i've received earlier from unknown number. I let out a small sigh and turn it off.

~

"darling bear it"

"sweetie it won't be easy, you're the first heir of our clan you'll inherit too many ability."

"omg noona!"

"fighting soojin"

We're now at the backyard of our house, my evolvement wont take long. Maybe 25 or 20 minutes i'll be okay again, but need to bear the pain.

The clock struck 10 and i can feel my blood rushes from the different parts of my body, i feel so hot and my head really hurts, i can feel my nail growing and my fangs too. I let out a loud shout and touch my chest it feel so tight and i can barely breath. I shout loud as i can, and another abilities possess too, my hearings are getting better, i can hear small voices from a far. I close my eyes and cover my ears i was about to land at the ground but soojin catch me.

"Noona you did it, congrats!" he said and helping me to get up. I stare to him and smile. His eyes widened and pointed me. "what?" i asked and he shook his head. "y-your eyes." he stutteredly said. "my eyes?why?what?i mean huh?" i replied obviously im confuse. Dad and mom approach me and hug me.

"you did it darling! Congrats!" mom said and hug me.

"your a big girl now." dad said and hug me. His eyes widened when our gaze meet. "your eyes are silver." he said with an amused look. I give him a huh reaction and shook my head."thats the eye color of the clan."he added. I nod as a respond and not wanting to hear any words because of my eye transformation.

We headed at the house and i look to the mirror to see my eyes. And like what they said my eyes are silver. To be specific its a glimmer silver. I let out a small sigh and headed to the crowd.

"who will be your mate?" yujin asked.

"its not our kim mingyu right? Mingyu's eyes are blue turquoise not glimmer silver." yujin added.

I let out a small sigh and feel bad that i can't stay to mingyu's side forever, yet i also feel relieved that mom and dad witnessed how i evolved.

[flashback]

I am now at the front door waiting for my parents to greet me, even though they cant celebrate it with me personally atleast they should greet me.

"mom?dad? Did you forgot my birthday? I said and turn the doorknob. The house was dark and the lights are off. Weird, cause it's never been this dark, i head straight to the switch and turn it on.

"happy birthday soojin!"

"saengil chukahae uri aegi soojin."

I stiffened at the wall unabe to move. Mom and dad approaches me and give me a quick hug.

"we won't forgot your birthday." dad said. "and why would we fogot your special day?" mom added.

[end of flashback]