Changu(2)

"mate?" i'm still wondering who are really my mate, and who's clan have a silver eyes. I lean my back at the chair and pull my phone and open my kakao.

Unknown
"Happy birthday mate."
     Received 6:05 Am

I decided to reply his message out of curiosity, and maybe he'll reveal his name.

                                Uhm?who are you?
Your mate..

                                          Be specific!

Chill dont rush things, we'll meet soon.

"another headache." i turn off my phone and rub my forehead. The back door creek open revealing of seungcheol. I turn my gaze again to my table and leand my head on it.

"Tommorow we will start the first day of exam of this semester."

"please do study!"

"goodluck and have a nice day."

Some of my classmates starts frowning after hearing the announcement through the speaker.

"this is too much, i don't even know if i can study later." i mumbled and bang my head slowly at the table. As i bang it again there are palms place on the the table to stop me from banging my head. I slowly open my eyes and look to the owner of this hands. I turn gaze to him and i swear to myself that i do regret opening it sore eyes!

"can i have some words with you?" he asked. "why?" i replied. "just follow me." he said and turn his heels, i followed him.

"again changu what is it again? I asked. "just want to hang with you." he said and plaster a disgusting smirk on his face.

"well, i don't want too." i respond. And walk pass through him . "why is it locked?" i asked him with a annoying tune.

"like what i said, i want to have some moments with you." he replied and slowly approaching me. "That's bullshit changu! Just say what you want to say, you're so annoying swear!" i shouted. He raised his brows still wearing those smirk on his face.

"marry me." he quickly said. I give him a "are you out of your mind."reaction but he just stare to me seriously.

"And why would i marry a douchebag like you?" i replied while giving him a disgusting yet serious reaction.

"it's your choice soojin, if you don't want some precious will be taken from you." he said and grab my wrist. I twist him and he landed at the ground.

"touch me once again i wont hesitate to kill you, and if you dare to touch one of my family or friends dig your own grave already atleast 17 feet cause i'm gonna bury you alive." i said and dash off.

"Don't forget my offer soojin." he shouted.

"Seriously, why does i'm having headache lately."