Mysterious Guy

I woke up early and fix my bed then do my daily routine. I open the fridge to cook some frozen foods and toast some bread. Soobin is now at the table looking at me in disbelief.

"what?" i questioned.

"uhm nothing just can't believe this past few days you woke up early than me." he answered, i creased my brows and stare to him. We both finish our breakfast and dashes to school.

I head to my locker to get my textbook that we need for the next subject, i close my locker ane mingyu is here.

"Goodmorning my princess." he cheerfully greeted while trying to hug me, i step back and raised my brows. And his smiles starts fading he pout and lower his head.

Good thing that this giant lowered his head, i lean closer to his ear and says. "Goodmorning also my prince mingyu." he lift his head and smile trying to ruffle my hair.

"ehem ehem sorry for disturbing lovey dovey royals in the morning but i need to get my books." yena said while pointing her locker next to mine where mingyu blocked.

"YENA?!"mingyu shouted which gains an attention to the hallway.

"Don't shout pabo." Yena respond.

~

We're now at classroom and there's yujin and yena starts talking about mingyu and me. And joshua, jeonghan with seungcheol are talking too. I let out a small sigh and buried my face in the table, i pull my phone and play a game.

"Yujin, you're so unlucky today, you missed the show." yena said, i turn my gaze to yujin and look to her reaction, she seems puzzled and trying to understand what yena trying to say.

"wait, yena i didn't understand what are you trying to say." yujin said to yena. Yena rolled her eyes and explained the whole thing happened in hallway.

"awe prince and princess how sweet." yujin mumbled enough for yena and me to hear it. She put her hand at her chest and acted like dying, this girl got no jams.

"so whats the plan?" she said i creased my brows. "when is the marriage?" my eyes widened by her question even joshua at my side look at me.

"are you getting married?" joshua asked, his small eyes widened and his two hand cover his mouth.

"N-no." i exclaimed and cough trying to calm. He let out a small sigh and close his eyes. I give him a small and sigh and turn my gaze into yujin and yena who's making fun on my reaction.

"well i expect for an early marriage you to love each other since we're still in primary school."yena said. I give her a deadly glare and she chuckled.

Seungcheol's POV

"Are you getting married?!" our conversation cut off when joshua butted in soojin's conversation with yena and yujin.

"N-no." soojin respond stutteredly and blink continously.

"How can she be married when i'm still not claiming her?" i mumbled and look away.

"Bro, you okey?Who's her?and what's claim?" Jeonghan asked rapidly. I let out a small nervous chuckle, and thanks God Mr. Song are already here..

Soojin's POV

School ends pretty...late.. Soobin headed home early, and pretty obvious i'm alone walking this streets, its already 6:40 PM..  My phone buzzed and i pull it from my pocket.

                        Soobin

Noona?i'm at hoshi's house now we've been doing our reports for tommorow. Sorry for not informing you earlier.

                          Its okay soobin, go home before 8, before mom and dad gonna kick me deadass knowing that you're not yet home.

As if mom and dad could do that to you. Hahaha

But we're about to finish this one. See you later..

I put back my phone at my pocket and stop at the convenience store to buy some milk and biscuits(my comforter) and headed back again.

"why do class ends late?" i sigh and start sipping at my milk i almost choke it when i heard a loud thug voice from my back. "sht." i cursed.

"Pretty late, for pretty girl." i halt by a sudden voice spoke, i tightened the grip of my bag and sip my milk. I walk fast as i could.

"sht wrong move, am i lost?" i turn my heels on the other side and walk again.

"are you lost babygirl?" he grab my wrist and slam me to the street wall, he lean closer to me and i can smell the alcohol and hot breathing from his nose.

If i could just suck your blood right now, i think, i should do it till you drain.

"You filthy hu- before he can lean so close to mine someone grab my wrist and pull me into a dark place yet safety.  I let out a big sigh and look to whom who grabbed my wrist again.

I look back to the drunk guy who seemed cursing and trying to find me. And this mysterious guy in front of me smells sweet like a perfume, uhmm rose scent?lavender?oh whatever. My eyes widened and my body stiffened when he lean his head to my shoulder.

"uhm ex- before i could finish my sentence he cut me off. "can you please becareful next time, stop making me worried." and then he left. Leaving me hanging in this street and trying to process the happenings. I start walking to home..

"NOONA!" soobin shouted and checked me. "are you okey?" he asked. I nod and  give him a reassuring look.

"but you look so pale, does something happen?" he added and furrowed his brows. "Soobin you're so loud, i'm really okay." i replied and chuckled.