Beach

I was distracted by the rays of the sun reflected to the window. Good thing the rays of the sun doesn't bother us, it maybe cause us weak but we wont die. I pull my phone and its still 7:30 am. I put my phone at the night stand and cover myself in a duvet.

°beep°

Unknown
Rise and shine mate ;)

"aAargh! I pick up my phone that landed on my face. Why so careless!?

                               Uhm, seungcheol?
Yes, mate.

"Can you please becareful next time, stop making me worried."

"stop making me jealous."

"stop letting him touched you freely."

"stop making me confuse everytime."

"Can i kiss you again?"

"Goodnight mate."

"Why do i keep on hearing those words? He cant be my mate, he's a human and he doesn't have a silver eyes. How can be he is my mate? I mumbled and dialed mingyu's number..

"gyu-ssi?"

"ne~"

"did you just woke up?"

"ne~"

"anyways i have some question for you later."

"ne~"

"YAHH STOP SAYING NE ITS ANNOYING!GET YOUR LAZYDUMBUTT UP!"

"Soojin-ah?you're so loud seungcheol hyung and shua hyung woke up because of you."

"and who the hell said to put your speaker on?"

"language lady!" another person butted in i think thats joshua.

I ended the call and turn off the phone and put it to the night stand i fix my bed and and headed to the shower. I wore a black jogger pants and a white oversize t-shirt. I open the door on my room and there's soobin still yawning.

"noona, where are you going?" he sleepishly said.

"omygad soobin, go wash yourself we will wait for you at the lobby." i said and he nod, i headed first to the lobby and the other members are already here except to my lazydumbutt bestfriend and my so called mate.

"oh noona?where's soobin?" hoshi asked.  "he just woke up and he's still washing himself." i replied.

After waiting of a decade milliseconds. They are here already.

"what take you so long?" i asked mingyu who's smiling while walking.

"chill princess, what made you so angry early in this morning?" he replied. I rolled my eyes and look away then it landed to seungcheol who is smiling.

"can i kiss you again?"

"goodnight mate."

"are you sick?you're so red like a tomato?" mingyu asked and put the back of his palm in my forehead, checking for my temperature.

"you're not sick but you're so red." he added and trying to read what i'm thinking.

Godthefather please block him if he try to read my thoughts.

"done talking?" seungkwan butted. I sigh out of relief and thanks for butted in seungkwan. "i'm hungry for real." he added. Mingyu rolled his eyes and start walking, we're at choi restaurant again.