Mate?

"im so full." seokmin and seungkwan both said, they stare each other for a seconds and laugh.

such a weirdo.

"ok. Lets go to hotel now, so we can rest early for tommorow." jeonghan said and earning a yes from the crowd.

We headed to hotel again, walking under the dark sky and cool breeze..

I change my shorts and longsleeve into spongebob pyjama, i throw myself at the mattress and cover myself in a duvet. I try to close my eyes yet i can't sleep. I grabbed my phone and open my kakao.

                          No Jams

*bangbangyen
Are we really your bestfriend?
You left us hanging here?
I thought we're bestfriend..

*hanhanyu
Yah!who are you with??

  I let out a small sigh and sit down to the mattress and reply to their rants.

                Yena its only 1 week vacation.  
And i'm with mingyu and his friends...

*bangbangyen
Mingyu and his friends? You mean you're with seungkwan now?

*hanhanyu
Ahh mingyu~

                                             Yupp..

*bangbangyen
You are really bad leaving us here. I'm hurt huhuhu

*hanhanyu
Shut up yena you're just jealous cause she's with seungkwan.

*bangbangyen
Okay fine, shut up too yujin!

I shook my head and place my phone at the night stand, i glance at my wristwatch and its already 8:30 PM, i peek at the outside of the hotel beach and there's no people outside, i grab my jacket and  headed outside.

I place my flipflops at the sand and put my feet at the water.

wow i still can feel cold, even though i'm cold already.

I play with the water and stop by a sudden voice who called me.

"o-oh hi?" i said and get out to the water i slip my flipflops again and sit at the soft sand.

"why are you here?its cold"  he said.

Coldness doesn't bother me.

"getting some fresh air, can't sleep also, how about you?" he sat beside me and stare at the sea. "same reason." he shortly replied. i nod and the unison felt cold no one dares to talk.

"c-cheol?" i call him trying to break the silence. "hmm" he hummed and look to me. "what is it soojin?" he added. "u-uhm nevermind." i stutteredly said. He nod and look back to the sea.

"since i was young i use to play here till 10 pm." he said. I give him a unbelievable look and shook my head.

"why?isn't it weird little kiddo playing late night?" i replied.

He laugh at my replied and shook his head."well, it feel nice.

This man is weird.

He let out a small chuckled and i look to him

"he's really weird." i mumbled and glance to my wristwatch, the clock struck 9:10 PM. My eyes widened realizing how long i've stay here. I stood up and dust my pyjama. He look to me and hold my wrist. "lets stay more longer." he said.

"u-uhm okay." i sat down again and look to my wrist where he still holding. "cheol?"he look me directly to my eye and i pointed my wrist where he still holding.

"oh sorry." he then let it go. Silence filled in the atmosphere again, my wristwatch struck 9:22 and my bed time is 9, and i'm still here outside the hotel.

"Seungcheol?i think lets better go inside al-

He held my hands and interlocked our fingers. I can feel blood rushes through my cheeks .

"cute." he said and poke my cheeks. I let out a small nervous chuckle.

"Lets go in-

He pull me closer to him and our faces is centimeter apart, he stare to my eyes and down to my lips. I swallowed my saliva and smile.

Lord God help me.

"Can i kiss you again?" he said enough for me to hear it clearly. I stood shock and there's no words came out in my mouth.

"Wha-

Before i could finish my sentence his warm lips landed to mine. He then let go and kiss my forehead. He pull me into a hug and i bury my face into his chest. His scent is so addicting, i didn't even notice that my hands are in his back.. So that means i hug him back? Oh no jisooos why is that?

His hug loosened slowly let go of the hug i look away trying to hide my burning cheeks.

"ok, lets go." he said. We stood up and  headed to the hotel with our hands interlocking.. We already reach our room.

"soojin?" i turn around to look at him and raise my brows.

"Goodnight mate." he give me a sudden peck on my lips and dash off.

"m-mate?"

"w-what?

"h-he's my mate?

"human is my mate not vampire?"

I slowly turn the door knob and dashes inside my room. I throw myself at the mattress and buried my face in the pillow

"MY MATE IS A HUMAN?!!"

"BUT HOW DID HE KNOW ABOUT THE MATE THINGY?!"

"ARRGHHHH!"