Dream

I sat on my mattress staring at the floor and thinking about the scenario happen earlier. I badly want to slap or choke her, but like what mingyu said let it slide. I stood up and headed to the kitchen, grabbing some water in fridge and headed to the living room. I dont have guts to sleep early, so lets entertain myself.

"What kdrama to watch?" i grab my phone browsing some k-drama.

Love in a moonlight?scarlet's heart ryeo?I'm not a robot?Hwarang?W?Strong woman do bong soon?

"arghh its too frustrating what to watch?" i put my phone at my side and and grab the remote. I search youtube instead of kissasian. I go to the recent vid that uploaded and there's a video recommendation its a kpop mv.

"bighit entertainment." that's what written in the intro.

"oh its uncle bang company." i mumbled the music video played and i'm here at the couch humming.

nnae ppae ta nnunmul~

Wonhae manhae yah~

Manhae manhae~

I clap my hands slowly when the music video done, uncle si hyuk artist are amazing. That guy with a orange hair is attractive, and that guy with a husky voice, and also that english part also wooow. uwu am i fangirling now?

The next video played entitled Hellavator by stray kids. From Jyp Entertainment, the beat of the music video is catchy.. I grab my phone and scrolling to my twitter, the next music video played entitled don't wanna cry, i was busy scrolling to my newsfeed and didn't pay too much attention to the music video. I gulp my water and glance at the tv, my eyes widened when i saw wonwoo and mingyu  at mv.

Nae gwaenchana na bogoship anha~
Mamme on da milou-

I didn't let the mv finish cause i replay it. And wow i still can't believe that they are quiet famous base on the likes and views on the mv they are quiet famous. The more i stare at girls appeared in the mv, i saw hyemi and jun acting.

"oh darling that's why you're claiming seventeen as yours, just because you appeared on there mv?"

"dream on." i shook my head and turn off the tv and headed to counter, i refill my tumblr and put it back to fridge.

I pull my teddy and rest to his chest. "Teddy-ssi goodnight." i felt my eyelids heavy and my sorroundings all black.

°Ring°

"sht!sht!whats that?" i touch my chest and my heartbeat so fast. I turn off my alarm that struck 5. I do my daily routine, and as usal i headed downstair and soobin is already at kitchen.

I throw myself at the couch and close my eyes.

[@dreamland]

I sat on the couch staring at the tv and  playing with remote.

•Dingdong•

I headed at the door and open it.

"soojin-ah." i look at him intensely while he look at the floor, he lift his head and hug me.

"uhm?s-seungcheol?what are you doing here? I asked, he loosened the hug and look at me.

"am i not allowed to visit my wife?" he replied.

"funny du-

He slowly slam me to the wall, he lean his head onto my shoulder, he snake his hands onto my waist and my heart beating so fast. He pull me closer to him. I can feel his hot breathing in my  neck. His warm lips landed in my neck and it travel to my jawline. My breath hitch and my eyes widened. His lips landed to mine, i didn't respond to his kisses but he continue kissing it. He bit my lower lip which made me groan, he use that opportunity to let his tongue enter.

[end of dream]

I slowly open my eyes and soobin is at my side staring at me.

"how long have you been standing  here?" i asked while looking at him.

"since you go down here." he respond. I nod and headed to the dinning room.

"are you sick?" he asked, and put his palm at my forehead.

"nope."i said. He pull his hands and nod.

We finish our breakfast and dash off to school. I headed to school.