Homecoming

I slowly open my eyes and greeted by a unfamiliar ceiling, i roam my eyes to check where am i. I turn my head at the left side and there's seungcheol napping peacefully while holding my hands.

"w-wait why do i have dextrose?" i slowly move my hands which distracts seungcheol's napped, he opened his eyes and rubbed it. I chuckled a bit looking at.

This cutie..

"S-soojin?" he mumbled stutteredly with a wide eye.

"Ye–

"Omygad seungcheol i can't b-breathhhh." he loosened his hugged and brush his lips at my forehead..

"You miss me that much?" i asked, he nod and sit again holding my hands.

"who wouldn't miss you, you've been here for 2 weeks." he said.

"MWOO?2-2WEEKS?!" i shouted.

"Yeah 2 weeks, and please don't shout." he replied. I stare at him in disbelief and shooking my head.

"Mwo?"

"I can't believe i've been staying here for that long." i replied in a low voice.

"Hyung who are ta– OMYGADDDD NOONAA YOU'RE AWAKE!" seungkwan shouted running with an open arms. He hugged me and fake cried.

"Pabo." i flicked his forehead and he pouted. He loosened his hugged and another one appeared.

"OMYGAD JESUS CHRIST, ARE YOU OMG REAL?!"

"Yah!Hong Jisoo stop the crap!" he ran towards me and give me a quick hug.

"I miss– i mean we miss you." he said patting my head..

"You sleep so long huh, how are you feeling now." he added.

"I'm okay as always shua." i replied. Flashing a cutest smile. He pinched my cheeks and shook his head.

"aigooo, cute."

"Eheem Ehhem, your boy– i mean i'm here love." seungcheol fake cough and  crossing his arms. I flash him a smile and he rolled his eyes.

Oh attitude...

After a few minutes passed joshua informed the other members, and now here are they too noisy. I miss this tho, that's why i wont complain. Mom, dad and soobin visited me earlier and they're happy that i woke up from my long sleep, they even cried.

"The doctor said you can go home later." seungcheol said sitting beside me in this hospital bed.

"oh really?thats good to hear." i replied.

He lean closer to me and whispered. "let's make love, tonight." my eyes widened and i stare to him in disbelief, he laugh quietly and smirk.

"You are really something Mr. Choi Seungcheol i'll be discharging later then you're planning to exhaust me?i can't believe you, you're really pervert." i give him a small punch and shook my head covering myself im a duvet.

"Yah! I was just joking, don't take it seriously." he replied.

"whatever you can't change the fact that you are reall–

He pulled my wrist and brushed his lips onto mine.

"This is the easiest way to shut you up." he said and smile.

"Uhhmm we're still here?" jeonghan voice trailed looking at us, our gaze averted to them staring at us covering the eyes of dino. I cover my face in a duvet and shut my eyes.

"That's so embarassing." i mumbled.

"are you blushing?" seungcheol asked.

"no, i'm not." i quickly replied.

"then why did you cover yourself with this?" he slowly pulled the duvet that i use to cover, but i hold it tightly.

"You don't need to know."

~~~

"welcome home soojin!" that was written to the tarp hanging in the living room.

"Nooona!" soobin shouted running with an open arms.

"you already saw me at the hospital earlier, you're so emo." i patted his back and loosened our hug.

"anyways, what's with this commotion?" i asked.

"Isn't it obvious?Homecoming party!" Yujin squealed.

" hello i just sleep for 2 weeks the greeted by this? Wow loving it!" i  head straight to my room and change something comfy.

I throw myself in a duvet and freshened my mind. " i miss this bed."

"Soojin?" my gaze turned to the door.

"What is it?" i replied.

"Can i come in?"

"oh yes, but give me a minute."

I walk straight to my closet and change my outfit into hoodie and jogger pants.

"You can come in now." i said and sit down at my bed, brushing my hair. He turned the door knob and close the door.

"Do you have something to say?"

"Nope, nothing." i raised my brows and looked to him.

"Then why are you here?You can wait for me outside tho." i rolled my eyes and stood up. He grabbed my wrist and i landed on top of him.

This position is weird.

I stare to him and give him a confused look. He smiled and grab my waist.

Oh gad pls no...

"Cheol not now please." i mumbled trying to freed myself from his grip. He smiled and turned the position, and for now i'm on his bottom.

"Yah seungcheo–

He kissed my lips roughly and he locked our hands at the top. His kisses travel to my jawline, earlobe and neck..

"Don't you ever try to put hickeys or else i'll kill you." i mumbled, he stop kissing and stare to me again..

"You're creepy." i shook my head. He give me a quick peck on lips and forehead. I stood up and fix my hoody and hair.

"soojin, honestly i'm here to say that..." he paused and locked our gazes.

"that?"

"Iloveyou so much Kim Soojin." he pulled my wrist and hugged me tightly.

"Uhm well, i love myself too." i mocked. He sigh and put his chin at my shoulder...

Its fun teasing huh..

I loosened the hug and stare to his eyes. "well, i love you too Mr. Choi Seungcheol." i tiptoed giving him a peck on his lips. He smiled and grabbed my waist giving me a peck on my forehead.

"KIDS FOODS ARE READY!" we heard mom shouting from downstair.

"let's go?" he said i nod and both of us headed at the dinning room.

Our eating session filled with laughter. I love seeing this smiles plaster on their faces. I want to protect them forever...

"are you okay love?" seungcheol asked. Holding my hands and rubbing it with his thumb. I nod and flashed him a smile.

I want to protect this man too...