Curves

"Since when did seungcheol and soojin being so close?" jeonghan said.

"Did hyung just carry noona?" dino asked covering his mouth.

"Another ship." hoshi squealed.

"are they dating?" seokmin said.

"i've never seen him smiling like that." joshua added.

Soojin's POV

"we should go back now seungcheol, aren't you tired holding me?" i said, and still holding his shirt. Yup his still carrying me, it his fault not mine. If he didn't dash here where his feet can only land he wouldn't carry me like a koala.

"why would i get tired, when i'm holding my strength." he replied and smirk.

Thats cheesy dude, even if yena and yujin heard that they will react the same as mine. But i'll give you credit with that.

I let out a small chuckle and i can feel he slowly let me go.

"Yah Choi Seungcheol, my feet can't land here. Don't ever try to let me go or else...

"or else?" he repeated.

"Nevermind." i replied and tightened my grip at his shirt. He slowly let me go of me.

"YAAAAAAHH–

My feet are now at the soft sand. And the water level is at my shoulder. I give him a serious look and he pinched my cheeks.

"That hurts." i respond rubbing my cheeks. He giggled and snake his left hand at waist.

"YAH!" I flinched by his sudden action. He smiled and shook his head.

Seriously dude stop smiling.

"Call me yah once again, you'll regret it." He move at my back and im at his front interlocking our fingers. For you not to confuse this weirdo is backhugging me. He lean his chin at my shoulder i swear, even though we're at the beach now i still can smell his intoxicating scent.

His face are facing at me and he close his eyes. His long eyelashes, his pointed nose, his sharp jawline, his lips- oh wtf am i thinking? But seriously he's atrract-

"done checking me love?" he open his eyes and meet mine, i look away and trying to find good alibi.

"we should head back now seungcheol." i glance to him again and he close his eyes again. I lean my head to his face and bump it slowly since his holding both of my hands i can't use it.

"Cheol?!" i called still bumping my head to him. "Seungcheol?" i called again. I let out a small sigh and giving him a poker face even though his eyes are still close.

"YAHH!CHOI SEUNG–

He cut my words using his lips. "i told you earlier, if you call me with that again you'll regret it." he said and pulling me again close to him..

"wh-at is it now?" i asked stutterredly. He didn't listen to me. His left hand snake at my back and the right hand is at my nape. He pull me close and kiss my lips again, i stiffened at my place my brain and body seems not working. He slid his tongue at my lips asking for entrance which i didn't let him. Until he bit my lower lip which cause me to groaned and parted my lips, he use that opportunity to enter his tongue. I kissed back and snake both of my hands at his back, we're fighting for dominance and he won. We pulled each other and catch some air.

He grab my waist again and he tilt his head then kissing my neck.

Man that gives me shiver  to my spine.

"Don't try to put hickeys cheol." i said. His lips travel to my jawline and to earlobes, and give me a quick peck on my lips.

"I've been crazy waiting for you." whispered and kiss my forehead.

Let's go back already, they're waiting for us." i said and he nod. We start heading to the other member who seems busy playing.

Mingyu's POV

Looks like soojin already found the man who can make her stone heart flutter. I rest my head at the soft sand and keep listening on surroundings, and sounds like soojin stop shouting on hyung. I slowly close my eyes  and try to get some sleep.

"OMG what are they doin?" i open my eyes and look to hoshi hyung who gasp, i followed the direction of his gaze and it landed on hyung kissing soojin's neck and jawline. I cover hoshi hyung mouth and shushed him. So that the other member can't see them.

"What are you guys doing?" joshua hyung butted in, i look to hoshi hyung and give him a glare. "And why are covering hoshi's mouth?" he added. None of us wanted to answer his question until his gaze roam around and landed to hyung and soojin.

"Holy Jesus Father Go–." he exclaimed. I pulled my hands to hoshi hyung mouth and glance back to hyung who kiss soojin's forehead.

"they're secretly dating behind our back?" hoshi hyung asked, and shaking his head in disbelief

"Shhh.. Just act like we see nothing." i said and they both nodded.

Soojin's POV

We're sitting at the sand now letting ourself dry.

"You should better go change something, cause your curves are quiet hmm." he said looking at me and handing a towel.

"Later, and you should better stop looking at me." i replied and cover myself in towel.

"Hello lovey dovey?! where have you been? I've been looking for you earlier?" seungkwan asked while holding a ball.

"uhm why?" i asked. He rolled his eyes and pointed to jun, wonwoo, jeonghan and soobin.

"i need you to defeat those cheaters." he said and scrunched his brows.

"o-okay?but what will we play?" i asked and pulling out the towel i use to cover myself.

"Hello noona, i think we will be playing basketball since i'm holding a ball for volley ball." he replied.

I flicked his forehead slowly. "your sassiness is really something, diva boo." i said. Both of us are heading to the boys..

"Rematch!" seungkwan yelled earning a gaze from the hyung line and soobin. They nodded and stood up. My teammates are seungkwan, vernon, and dino. I'm with maknae line.

Soobin tossed the ball and we play the game smoothly.

"Finally i won!" seungkwan yelled punching the air out of victory and stick his tongue at soobin's team.

"I won!We won!" he squealed. I shook my head and laugh, seeing how happy seungkwan.

"You should let yourself dry or change something." wonwoo whispered.

"why?" i asked and smiling out of his comment.

"jeonghan hyung and i are distracted by you, your tops keep on sticking to your skin revealing your.." he look at my waist and chest, and shook his head.

"you're really something jeon wonwoo." i respond and headed back to the shade.

"Those two are obviously distracted by you." seungcheol said pointing to wonwoo and jeonghan.

"huh?what do you mean?" i asked and pull the towel that he hand.

"when you tossed the ball both of them looking away, specially that time when you spiked the ball, both of them looking each other and shook their heads." seungcheol explained smiling.

I glance back to them, being tease by the maknae line who won. I shook my head sat beside him.