Mall

"okay, let's go to mall." Seungcheol exclaimed extending his hands to mine.

"YES!" i squealed clapping my hands.

"Now, go change before i change my mind." i nod and dash off.

I wore black skinny jeans, white v-neck shirt, and a denim jacket. I put some lipbalm and tied my hair.

"Done." I yelled storming at the living room.

"hmmm" he hummed checking my outfit from bottom to top.

"Something wrong sir?" i asked. He lean close and i step back.

"seriously cheol, what is it now?" my step back stop when my back hit the wall. He pull my wrist and untied my hair.

"You should not tie your hair when will go to public." he said and putting down the tie at the table..

"seriously cheol, i'm in my mood to tie it. And beside, i'm getting annoyed with my hair already. I'm planning to get bald." i replied earning a unknown look from him.

"Anyways let's go." i added. We hopped in the car and he start the engine..

It's been 2 weeks passed since the vacation in daegu happened. We obviously have fun, and i meet his brother yeonjun formally he's cute swear. And y'all know it takes an hour to persuade this man to mall. I wanna buy dress fo incoming senior's night it will be on friday...

He parked the car at the parking lot, well it's obvious where to parked car right?

"Wear a cap boy, before going outside, your fan might attack me for dating their “Oppa”."i said before going outside.

"where's your cap?" i crossed my arms and raised my brows, he chuckled and pull my wrist.

"i don't want to wear cap, and beside they  already know i've dated a goddess, so don't worry they won't attack you." he replied. We hopped in the mall and headed to the dress section.

"what should i wear?" i mumble as i keep on scanning dresses..

"love?" i lift my head and look to him, i raised my two brows waiting for what he will said..

"what about this one?" backless red dress and a knee length.

"You want me to wear that to prom?" i asked him in disbelief.

"Nope, it's too revealing i hate it." he put down the dress and look for another dress.

"love?" i sigh and lift my head again..

"what is it now?" i asked pulling the dress that i've choose. He raised a white long sleeve long dress.

"are you even serious cheol? We're attending prom not wedding." he chuckled and put down the dress.

"I must try this one." he look to the dress that i've pick and sit at the couch. I dash off to the dressing room to fit the dress.

"uhm e-excuse me can you help me, if you don't mind?" i asked the assistant who lead me here.

"oh sure, why not ma'am." she replied. She finish fixing the dress that i wear and she also help me fixing my hair.

"wow, you look more beautiful with that dress ma'am." she complimented while looking at the mirror.

" oh really?thanks." i bowed and flash a smile.

"Seungcheol?" i called him and he lift his head. "can you rotate?"  he asked. I rotate slowly and face him again, his frowning.

"too revealing." he said, and stood up scanning again to the dresses.

"change that one, with this." he added and giving me a black cocktail with a white tops mixed up and it's a sleveless.