Han River

We are now at the place so called han river. Thanks to hoshi for bringing us here lot of memories flash when i see river or sea. We hopped out to the car and headed to the bunch of guys busy playing. I halt and stare at the river.

"noona are you okay?" soobin asked with a worried face. "yeah soobin." i give him a reassurance look. "you can go first." i said he nodded and dash off.

I close my eyes and hold my necklace. "i miss you."

[flashback 10 years ago]

"Mingyu, give it back to me or else i'll gonna kill you." i shouted and threathened as well, while trying to catch him.

"catch me first before i'll give it back to you." he shouted back.

I sat at the sand and fake cried. "give me back my toy." he runs back to me and put my toy at the sand. "Soojin mianhae." he apologize and trying to hug me but i snatched my toy and run happily.

"Soojin stop running." mingyu shouted but i didn't listened i keep running until i lost my balance, my face landed to the sand. Mingyu help me to stand and his worried face is my favorite reaction at all.

"i told you not to run." mingyu said and  looking at me, i flash a smile but he rolled his eyes. I pouted and do a puppy eye. He pat my head and smile.

"i have something for you." he said and grab something at his pocket.

"but close your eyes first." he added. I close my eyes waiting for his signal to open it.

"okay you may now open." he said. A necklace with a diamond pendant engrave m.s.

"wow!" i squealed.

"do you like it?" he asked.

"nope." i replied he pouted and lower his head.

"because i love it." i added. He lift his head and smile. He hug me and put in the necklace.

"thats a promise necklace." he said.

[end of flashback]

Seungcheol's POV

I am now at the convenience store with mingyu to buy some snack for thr kids, and hoshi also said that he invited some friends to join us. Both of us finish buying the snacks and headed back to the kids.

"this scent." i mumbled as i sniffed a sweet scent.

Mingyu hand me the snacks and runaway, i shook my head and head straight to the boys.

"kids, stop playing eat some snack first." i shouted as they all looking to me and run. I handed them the snacks and someone poke my shoulder.

"hmm, yes hosh?" i asked and he pointed a tall guy standing beside him.

"Hyung, this is soobin my classmate." he said.

"Annyeong hyung, I'm Kim Soobin." he said an bow.

"i think i saw you before."

"oh soobin, i heard a lot about you from hoshi." i said and he smiled.

"and hyung his sis-- WH

I raised my brows to hoshi. His eyes widened yet flustered at the same time. I follow the direction of his gaze and it landed on mingyu backhugging a girl.

Soojin's POV

I open my eyes and getting ready to approach my brothers new friends. I stop when i smell that lavender or rose scent.

"why i am so addicted with this scent?"i shook my head and let out a small sigh. I was about to walk when someone grab my wrist and backhug me.

"lets stay like this for a while." i looked to my shoulder where he lean his chin.

"Kim mingyu."

His backhugged loosened and thank God cause i barely breath with that situation i face him and he hug me again. He cupped my cheeks and kiss my forehead.

"why are you here?" i asked.

"i should be the one to ask you that question." he replied.

"well someone invited us here." i respond.

"oh really then why did you tie your hair princess?" he said and interlocking our fingers.

"too many question Kim mingyu. I'm in a mood to tie it." i respond.

"Eheem Eheem, PDA." our gaze averted to whom distract us.

"SOOBIN?"
"HYUNG?"

They both said on a time and hugging each other. I give the a awe look.

"Care to explain kim mingyu?" a guy with a eyeglass spoke. Mingyu smiled and nod.