Exam

Exam day 1

I start flipping my test paper and check how many items is it.

"100 items again, no choices." i mumbled and lean my back at the chair.

"tired?" joshua asked. I look at him and nod. I'm tired dealing with changu's bullshits yesterday and we send off our parents again to airport, sort of they need to finish their so called work at switzerland.

•Ring•

The bell ring which means we will start to answer our exam. I sigh and pull my pen. "trust your guts."

Within an hour we finish answering our exam, wooseok collected it. Mr. Dam freed us and i began to keep my things. Yena and Yujin headed first to gate , and for now i'm heading to locker.

"Ouch!" i rub my forehead and lift it to know who i bumped.

"I'm sorry my bad." i bowed and smile nervously. "This is so embarrasimg."

"Oh it's okay." he replied. My eyes bulged when i saw a running blood from his veins. "wha-

Wait,why is it visible?

My words cut off by a sudden voice called him. "Hyung faster they are waiting for us." i sigh and put my things to the locker.

"Do you have something to say?" he said and raised his brows. "uhm n-nope ." i simply replied.

"so if you don't mind i'll be heading first." he smile and bow. "oh its okay." i chuckled and bowed too.

why you're so formal all of a sudden?

"so i guess bye soojin." he said once again. "uhm yeah bye seungcheol." i replied and he dash off. I turn my heels to head at the gate where they waited for me.

I stare at the ceiling and thinking of the questionable things happen earlier, and i'm hoping that their will be a piece of paper fell from heaven to fulfill my curiosity.

"why does i can see a running blood from his veins, but why did i can't see it in soobin, yedam or in hyunjin's neck?" my thoughts shrugged by a sudden beep from my phone.

Unknown
Hey, goodevening. How are you?
Received 7:33 PM

Seriously where did he get my number?

                                 Oh?who is this?

You forgot me? I'm hurt.
Received 7:34 PM

Another headache again, i don't even know who are you.

         Seriously dude, i don't even know who are you, and i dont think you appear in my memory.

I replied and turn off my phone, i place it at my lap and waiting for his reply. My phone suddenly buzzed and i turn it on.

We always see each other, how can i never appear on your memory. Well maybe at the end of this semester i'll introduce myself to you properly.
Received 7:38 PM

Always see each other?seriously who are you?you're too coward not to let yourself show.

                                            Cool...

That's the only word i replied and turn off my phone then lean my head at the board of my mattress.

"Noona!lets eat." soobin shouted outside of my room.

"sure thing, give me a minute." i replied and stood up. I headed downstair and sat across him, i digging some foods and start eating.

"did you already meet your mate?" he asked. While sipping water. I stop chewing my food and stare to him.

"okay silence means yes." he added and eat his foods. I rolled my eyes and continue eating.

We finish eating our dinner and he insist to wash the dishes which is good cause i dont have guts to wash it. I headed back to my room and brush my teeth. I throw myself in the mattress and pull my phone.

                          No Jams

                                       Still awake?

*bangbangyen*
Yup

*hanhanyu*
Wassup

              What does it mean if you saw   running blood from veins to a person.

*bangbangyen*
He/she is alive. Dzuuh is that even a question

                Great help yena, thank you -_+

*hanhanyu*
Wait why?

                        Nothing just curious....

*bangbangyen*
Hehehe

*hanhanyu*
Seriously soojin, if you saw a running blood from a person it means that is the area where you attack him or her. Unless you hear his heartbeat and that blood you saw from his/her are sweet. He's your mate.

Don't tell me seungcheol is my mate?no!no!no! He's human and also i didn't hear his hearbeat so i guess nope.

*bangbangyen*
Omg!did you already find your mate?

                          Not yet! Maybe next life!

*hanhanyu*
Don't be like that you need to find him, his important to you.

*bangbangyen
Yeah thats right.

I turn off my phone and place it to my night stand and drifted to sleep.

Exam day 2

"My brain cell is out of stock, i really hate seeing numbers and symbols it made me puke." joshua said.

"same josh." i replied

We almost finish our major exams, and it will be our last exam then semestral break, hooo life Kdrama again.

Wooseok collected the test paper and give it to the office of our homeroom. I close my eyes and lean my back at the chair, i look at the ceiling and i'm not thinking of seungcheol neck anymore. I am now thinking of silver eye clan. I let out a big sigh and received a poked.

"whats your plan in this semestral break?" joshua asked. I turn my gaze to him and shook my head.

"stay at home i think, then watch kdrama." i replied, and nodded repeatedly.

"thats boring, you should try to go outing." he said. I let out a big sigh and sit straight.

"well, i don't think so i prefer staying at home." i replied.

"so i have the results of your exam and hardworks paid off."

Our conversation cut off by mr. Dam who suddenly pop out, we sit straightly and listen to his announcement.

"so far there's no b, a and a+ only"

Crowds are shouting out of happiness, Mr. Dam just flash a smile seeing how happy his student is.

"I'm so proud of you all child." Mr. Dam said and giving us a proud smile, crowd start to saying "awe" and Mr. Dam shook his head

"see you next month i think, enjoy your 2 weeks vacation." he added.